1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Aditi Kinkwahbala

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BobbyBiz, Jan 9, 2019.

1. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Got me. I was trying to figure it out myself. He probably had some JH tirade all lined up but lost his train of thought.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    That's great!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    That's why they make light switches

5. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    It seems to me that the new "Steelers Way", is the Steelers trying to cover up the fact that they are no longer doing things the "Steeler Way".

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. dominilate

dominilate Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Ben being a senior statesman on the team combined with his lack of leadership is a big part of the problem. He is more senior than Tomlin but it's hard to respect him because he is not a leader of men. Good QB yes but not really respected as a leader, why?

He runs people the wrong way and onto of it he IS enabled because he his the QB

But Ben doesn't work as hard or he is not as perceived as working as hard as others on that team (the real reason why AB took exception to being called out by Ben)

Coach Haley was brought in to reel in Ben's panache for holding the ball too long but Todd also spoke to Ben in a manner he wasn't used to...what happened to Haley?

Other players see this and get resentful especially with a guy they don't respect, a guy with Ben's past who throws stones.

Why was Joey Porter fired? Cause Joey shoots from the hip and doesn't pull punches. He was more senior than Ben and if you remember had no problem telling Ben years ago about his la k of leadership when they played together

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=5132299

Tomlin is not without fault but he is also in a rough spot. You will see Tomlin's real leadership qualities or lack thereof once Ben retires. I'm all for trading AB for the right price BUT that doesn't solve your Big Ben problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    You are a Big Ben stan lol

8. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012

Thanks now I need another cup of coffee since I spit half of it out......

[​IMG]

9. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I will say this it isn't just the Steelers it is the way of the world now. Social medial and other stuff are things nobody had to deal with and is an issue for many. I am not making excuses just a point.

10. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Now that's something we could agree on, butthurt cause Tomlin didn't get fired. I guess we just got to wait another year before it becomes obvious to the Rooneys and a few others. Worst case it will happen when Ben retires. :lolol:

11. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Sucks for you, doesn't it?:hehehe:

12. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Sucks for all of us..........

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Oh well, get over it :shrug:

14. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

Nope not gonna.........Mike is that you???? I had no clue Mike Tomlin had time to sit on a message board and stick up for himself. Now this is all making sense no wonder why we are poorly prepared and the players are running the team.........Mike Tomlin is on TSF message board. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  15. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    If....We suck next year...And then, They fire Tomlin...How good is Ben gonna be TWO years from now...Is it gonna matter

16. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Butthurt taking over :lolol:

17. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I already told ya I was butthurt Tomlin is still here

18. steelersrule6

Nov 14, 2011
    Go cry in your beer some more :roflmao:

19. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Whatever you say Mikey

20. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017

Brown reportedly got all upset when Ben said he ran a wrong route. Apparently the all supreme and uncorrectable Antonio Brown is too good for being called out when he makes a mistake. << classic behavior of your vain narcissists.

He then throws a football at Ben.

Sorry that's pathetic behavior by a grown ass man. There is no ammunition to defend it. It doesn't matter if Ben called him out as being stupid publicly << which he didn't.

Ben is the undisputed leader on this team. He's shown time and time again we either live or die by his performance.

So bye bye crybaby Brown. Find someone else that wants to cater to grown men that act like children.

If Porter was fired for criticizing Ben, he'd of been gone a long time ago. Porter's been out of the league quite a while also. Ben has years of experience since then.

21. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Going back to topic of the reporter..

I like how her name has "Kink" in it. I bet she gets the freak on when the cameras are off.

Important side note.

How do you think she got her job :hehehe:

Ok I'm done now ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  22. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    This is not a defense of Brown, but herein is part of the problem.

He's a leader by seniority and position only and not because of the actual way that he does it. The fact the he scheduled a family vacation directly over top of an important OTA speaks volumes about his leadership abilities. Completely unacceptable. A true leader would never do such a thing. Do you think for a minute that Tom Brady would do that? As a result it's pretty clear that he's not very well liked inside of the locker room, but it's understood how important he is to the team, so he is tolerated.

Brown is similar....an unpopular part of the team who is tolerated because of his importance....until he did the ultimate betrayal and abandoned his team at the worst possible time.

What you have here are two a$$holes.

A$$hole 1 vs A$$hole 2, and the more important a$$hole will be the one to stick around because he gives them the best chance at a Super Bowl.

What is more likely, the Steelers win a SB with Ben as QB and JJSS as WR, or Dobbs as QB and AB as WR?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    This is repulsive. Seriously. You should have been done before you posted a word on this thread.

24. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    WHAT?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  25. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    I get what you are saying, but there are plenty of other teams that are able to survive in the social media world without putting up with the nonsense that the Steelers do. I am done making excuses for the Steelers. I hope it gets fixed. That fact that Art II is now being more vocal is a good sign. Perhaps he is past his boiling point and is ready to demand better from his players and coaches. We shall see.

• Agree Agree x 1