1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Aditi Kinkwahbala

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BobbyBiz, Jan 9, 2019.

1. WinTheNorth

WinTheNorth Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Gonna call BS on that... there are a lot of egos in a locker room, not just his.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    He was going 2 and 1/2 times the speed limit, that will get most ordinary people arrested. Go ahead and drive 140 mph down the Parkway and see if you just get a ticket.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I knew you'd make a post about that when I heard it. I posted earlier in the day that Tomlin should make Ben get rid of his show. Causes too much drama.

But our disagreement wasn't over that, it was over your definition of what being thrown under the bus is. I never said he doesn't do that, just that he did't do it to Washington. And also whether it helped Washington get over the hump.

4. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Do you believe what a reporter says?:shrug:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I thought he going was 100 mph

6. Nj43

Nj43 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    She also failed to mention ABs footwork, especially near sideline is second to none

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. BobbyBiz

BobbyBiz Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    in a 40

8. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  9. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

Once again, an army of local guys cover this team, between the PG, the Trib, the local TV stations, a ton of sports talk radio you think somebody would report something like this. But they never, ever put down their rah-rah pompoms long enough.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    She makes good points, but it's something we all should know. Everything starts and stop with the ownership.

I think Art has been under the impression to win in this league anymore you need to put up with divas. The Rooney's are a huge reason I'm a Steeler fan.

We've seen what it looks like when you enable players. I have confidence that the ship will be turned around starting at the top.

It's unfortunate, but trading Brown would be the message this team needs to help reign people in. They should get some nice picks.

Cut the losses and don't sign these type of players to long-term contracts after you've seen them for 4 years off a rookie one.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Dusty1

Dusty1 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Or maybe she can get away with it because she’s smoking hot? Maybe the standard isn’t the standard...

12. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    :rolleyes:

13. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Aditi was being quite careful with her words. She has been covering the Steelers for years now, from inside the Steelers locker-room. Feel free to discredit her since her reporting dosen't live up to your agenda.

14. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Informative... Alarming... Already Presumed from us... Etc

Hope they work it out.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Is it possible that Art II is just way too close with Tomlin and his family? The Steelers have always been an organization that prides itself on treating members of the organization like family. It seems to me like Art II, Colbert, and Tomlin work very closely and well together. It is hard to fire close friends.:shrug:

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    I agree about being bothered by the Art II comments. As for the paraphrasing, listeners are more than capable of listening, and taking from the interview, what they will. I know how I took it. I will leave it that.

17. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    She has been known to lie? Who supposedly knows this? What lie or lies did she tell? If you're going to make that sort of accusation, you should do it with more than "she has been known to lie."

18. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I think sloppy with her reporting is more accurate. I only know of one incident a season or two ago when she reported AB was pouting on the sidelines after a TD when in fact replays showed him celebrating with teammates. She came across looking very silly when she tried to explain her mistake.

There is more than enough supporting reports and hearsay to back her up on this though.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Steel Hog

Steel Hog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2017
    Don't believe everything the media throws out there. I don't care who this individual is, she is in controversy business. Nothing more, nothing less. IF it comes out of a players mouth, I'll give it the due attention it deserves. If it comes out of her mouth, not so much. That is just what I've learned through decades of listening to all of these so called connected people.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I was listening to her on my way home from work the other night,
    she was making valid points of what a lot of us are thinking. That Steelers need to
    change the way they go about doing their business. Really made sense.
    I like her, she seems fun?

21. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    At one time, that was a felony, as I found out early one Sunday morning, st almost the same spot as AB. But apparently now it is just a hefty ticket and points.

• Like Like x 1
  22. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    It was a 45 Zone.

• Informative Informative x 1
  23. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    IMO the more that is reported and the more people talk about this the more the spot light gets on the Steeler organization and the bigger change things will get fixed. People talk about the "Steeler Way" well the more we are in the public eye the more we lose that tag. Ownership needs to step in and really take back the "Steeler Way" Of course this is JMO.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    If that is the case, you haven't learned much at all. The players have more reason to lie than any reporter. You don't get that far in that business without some credibility. It's just easier for some folks here to blame the media than it is to accept all the crap going on in the Steelers' organization. You would rather blame the messenger rather than dealing with the real problem, so we get foolishness like this.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  25. Formerscribe

Dec 18, 2016
    I figured it was something like that. I don't remember that incident, but no way does that justify a claim that she is "known to lie."

I guess you could say that technically we are all known to lie because we are human beings, but then the statement loses all meaning.