1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Something we should consider......

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by NE Missouri Steeler, Nov 7, 2018.

1. NE Missouri Steeler

NE Missouri Steeler Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2017
    As much as I like Bell as a player, it just hurts, but like it or not, we should probably pay close attention to this philosophy from 2 proven coaches. Especially, when it comes to Bell. He can't be suspended unsigned. 2 years in a row trying to get clean. If not, then it's very dumb to lose 854K a week. Damn man.

2. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!:facepalm::eek::frustrated::icon bs::noose:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  3. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    It will never end haha

4. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    This just in bell was spotted reading people magazine.. Not sure what page he was on but I will keep u updated

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  5. NE Missouri Steeler

NE Missouri Steeler Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2017
    I get it. This should help put an end to this problem and hopefully any future guys. This is my main reason I like Conner and Dobbs picks last year. I am sure glad we have them now. Our future on offense has intelligent guys in those keys spots. I hope we continue this type of players. Talented and smart. Jimmy Johnson said Charles Haley is a little crazy and different, but he was smart and a player who the coaches could at least reason with when needed.

6. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    It won't even stop when he is on another team.

7. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
  8. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    If you don't think Belichick wouldn't want Bell with his Patriots your insane. Belichick takes stupid players all the time and gets more out of them, to him it's little risk big reward, as long as they buy into his system.

Look no further than Josh Gordon this year. There is the king of stupid career decisions and he is a New England Patriot. Oh he's starting to click with Brady.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Bell... sure as the sun rises, will be a New England Patriot. Write it down. We are in an endless loop of hell. :facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
  10. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Another reason why they need to put the non exclusive tag on him after this year so they can kind of control where he goes.

11. Disco1981

Disco1981 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    They have Sony Michel...No way the Cheats are paying him all that...That get rid of an All Pro about every damn year, Because their salary starts spiking