1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

AB sued, accused of throwing furniture from 14th floor balcony

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by uncblue012, Oct 9, 2018.

1. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Let me start over:

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_OIt looks like AB's actions were justified.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I agree with both of you. 'Justified' was sarcasm, hence the o_O. Do you really think I, or anyone else with the ability to reason, would think that raining furniture down from 14 floors above was justified because he was too dumb to lock up his valuables? If someone on the ground had been hurt or killed I would hope it would equal a lifetime prison sentence.
    AB has problems (one is named JuJu IMO) and he needs professional help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    If AB is acting like this, and is starting to have outbursts and tantrums whenever anything doesn't go his way, how long can he stay competitive?

He's over 30, his skills WILL decline, if they haven't already, and things will increasingly stop 'going his way'. Does he get to be 32, have his franchise QB retired, and start flipping out to the point that his performance is no longer worth the hassle? It's hard to see a good ending to this.

3. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

I didn't pick up on the sarcasm. Not a morning person.:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  4. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I corrected my original post and apologized. Sorry man, not your fault.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I don’t know Grout. Ian Rappadork reported that “groutbrook from the TSF message board has been questioned by authorities after allegedly throwing pots, pans and kitchen utensils at a school bus stop from his roof, while yelling “I stand with AB!” So.... I took you seriously. My bad. :drinks:

6. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    [​IMG]

:drinks:

7. JollyGrnGiant86

JollyGrnGiant86 Active Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Team should step up and suspend him 1-2 games before league steps in. There is apparently tape that shows the whole thing. All parties are worth more than Brown so this can be fixed internally early or potentially season costing later.

8. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Getting sued for almost being hit by furniture????
    Must be the related to the ref who penalized tj watt for almost hitting matt ryan

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. blake duerden

blake duerden Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2017
    Browns claiming innocence which means there is no evidence on him or if there was any it dont exist anymore. Brown called the cops and he was seen barking at security guards about his money and thats about all for now. Tbc

10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Typical. The guy’s not even been charged much less convicted of anything and people are pilling on.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Guilty until proven innocent. Then the retraction is on page 6.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    You’re only on his side because you’re trying to build on-field rapport, Glemm.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2