1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I've never been more embarrassed the be a Steelers fan

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Real steel, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Real steel

Real steel Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2012
    This team is ****ing joke and one of the laughing stocks of the league right now.
    Brown is a cancer in the locker room.
    Bud Dupree is moron for fighting with a fan on social media.
    Conner is not the answer to bell.
    The Defense is a joke and teams are going to look at the game film from the Jags and Chiefs game
    and keep exploiting it until they can stop it. ( I don't believe there is an answer)
    Things will not get better until we hit rock bottom and were not even close yet.
    Next week we lose 54-32 and get embarrassed on Monday night next week.

I hope Ben just retires at the end of the season. He doesn't deserve to be on a **** team with no defense

2-13-1 Season here we come ! MARK IT DOWN

• Hilarious x 4
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Very Optimistic x 1
  2. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    :smiley1:

Well, at least at 2-13-1... we'll be picking in the top 3 in '19 draft. Gotta have a little optimism.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  3. Steelers-MT

Steelers-MT Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2017
  4. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    AB replying to a nobody about trading him like he even has the power to do that LOL AB's such a clown.

5. Steelcitian

Steelcitian Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    Who will the 2 wins be against?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SteelersFanFromTX

SteelersFanFromTX

Jan 1, 2012
    Pathetic...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Game cancellations due to extreme weather, with both teams awarded the W.

• Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  8. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I seriously wish the Steelers org. could put a ban on social media at least at their facilities and whoever doesn't like it ,could get the **** out I don't care how good they are. What a bunch of imbeciles. I didn't think a human being can be so stupid and immature....SMFH...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    And then we can FINALLY pick a good punter.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    With all the money these guys make they should hire someone with common sense and a brain to stop themselves from looking like total A holes to the rest of the world....what a insecure baby.

11. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    Just think of the LS combo to go with it...our punting game will be set for years

12. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    AB might be onto something here. What kind of trade would he garner? A couple competent D players or a couple high draft picks, at least. Put an end to the locker room/sideline nonsense and bring some D talent aboard in the same move. Ben won't have him to force the ball to anymore, he'll be content to spread it out. I keep hearing about Pittsburgh being a receiver mill, and JuJu looks destined to be a #1 anyway. Hmmmm....

13. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Given the current mood, this may turn out to be Real Steel’s least-disliked post.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Social media is the worst invention.

• Agree Agree x 8
  15. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Yet this whole offseason you all were applauding him for being a "team guy" over bell.

• Like Like x 1
  16. InBenWeTrust

InBenWeTrust Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2016
    Footballs a funny game folks. All this negativity and yet this is the year we beat the Patriots!

• Hilarious x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Very Optimistic x 1
  17. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Sorry InBen, I think you have Steelers confused with Jags. Who do you think will adjust their team play faster before we meet NE: Tomlin or Bellicheat? :shrug:

18. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I think you must be confusing him with someone else...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I doubt part of that statement is true.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

Only shows up on game days or the day after a loss.

Has never made a single positive post regarding the Steelers.

There’s an ancient term for these types of posters, but I just can’t seem to remember what it was. If I remember correctly it has 5 letters and begins with a t.

21. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    I didnt just say him. I said you all as in what the majority was that I heard around here.

22. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I agree with TTF above, the OP has essentially recited the same gibberish ever since joining this MB - good seasons and bad; after W's and after L's. So why is this time any different? It has merely become White Noise and the collective butt of more jokes and jeers than any other individual poster. While these incessant posts of doom continue year after year, game after game, I'm remaindered of the words of the infamous statesman, Billy Crystal, who once said about his beloved Cubbies: "You know, every once in a while you're going to have a bad century!" Hopefully Steeler nation isn't entering the same fate.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  23. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    There's no sense for us sports fans to be embarrassed by the actions of grown men we don't even know.

24. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    You have one hell of a man crush for Bell. You somehow equate a tweet to what Bell is doing? AB is here working his tail off while your homeboy quit on his teammates and out hugging strippers.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. FootballAnalyst98

Jan 23, 2018
    Yep and complaining on the sideline because he wasnt getting the ball and he has on several occasions not celebrated with the team when he didnt get his way. Rememeber when he threw a cooler over a pass? Ab is happy only when he is getting the ball which is understandable but he isnt happy when we win and he isnt producing. I love ab he's my 2nd fav player behind obj but he also has his problems. If this were belichick and some other coaches he would be gone. It's not bell its period for any player who does what they can to maximize opportunities in their best interest with the way the fans and organizations turn their back on ppl. I'm also one of the only ppl on here who was on james Harrison side. All you all see is steelers and think the players dont have a due diligence worry about their lives and themselves first. Their are 31 other teams besides pitt in the nfl. The players when they feel untreated have the freedom to go elsewhere as organizations will get rid of and cut players with no 2nd thought when they feel it's in their best interest.