1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Oct 7th Falcons game tailgates

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Nate, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Nate

Nate New Member

Jul 5, 2018
    Hello all, my wife and I are coming to town for the Falcons game this season. I am an Eagles fan, and my wife is a Steelers fan. Since the game is against the Falcons, I say Go STEELERS!! Our previous 2 trips to Pittsburgh, we were able to link up, and join tailgates. We are traveling from Eastern PA, so it was best to join the tailgates. I was able to make it happen through the Steelers Fever board, which doesn't appear to exist any longer. Is this the place to try and make this happen? If not, can anyone recommend where I can post?

2. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Dont wear your eagles gear or you wont get into a tailgate party, your wife will be good to go though if she is wearing the black and gold, but at any rate your wife gives you cred and she may help you out with one of her jerseys if they fit, so your welcome here especially your steeler fan wife....:thumbs_up:

3. Nate

Nate New Member

Jul 5, 2018
    No worries there, no Eagles gear will be worn, at least until after the game, as we will be finding a bar to watch the Eagles play the Vikings. This is all about her, and her having a good experience while in town. She is due after accompanying me to the many Eagles tailgates we have attended.

4. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Thats all good, I think everyone was pulling for the eagles to win I know I was, you have a good team and a good coach and players to be back in it again this year, enjoy your visit and watch your eagles beat the vikes to make your trip even more enjoyable.....