1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Le'Veon Bell

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by richardtyler, Jun 11, 2018.

1. richardtyler

richardtyler New Member

Aug 25, 2017
    I think Le'Veon Bell is one of the best running backs in the NFL. Which running plays will he gain the most yards on this year?

2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    More than likely counter runs with DeCastro mainly pulling for him. Realistically though, whatever the running play is nugatory anyway.

Generally though, his best runs are usually based on pulls. If not, plays do not generally matter. His paitence is simply too special for him to be limited to any running play.

3. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    The new- old OC will adjust to where he likes runs to go. Haley and fichtner have a slightly different like of where they like to run the ball. Many fans won't notice a huge difference though. :cool:

4. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
  5. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
  6. jamboxmusic

jamboxmusic Member

Jan 1, 2012
    It’s rumored that David Johnson is looking for 9.3 mil a year and if Gurley signs for similar, there’s absolutely no way I’m offering more than 12 mill to Bell. Le’Veon could see this work against him as his true value becomes clearer. If he wants to redefine the value of the rb position for others as he’s stated, ironically, if he waits too long they could end up defining his value.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    What would it take for you guys to want to sign bell for 14.5 or more? 2k rushing/receiving yards with 5 ypc and 10+ tds for me. Imo his production is slowing, his knees have been busted twice. I'm a cubs fan, I compare this to Arrieta wanting a buttload of money but you can tell his play has fallen off.

The homer in me sees a viable threesome of Ridley, Conner, and Samuels being fine without bell.

Then again we could just crash and burn

8. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I'm willing to give him that dollar to get over the hump:hehehe: