1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Chuckwuma Okorafor

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by cajunyankee, Apr 30, 2018.

1. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I Love this pick. I know many hate it and some question it. I was banging the table for us to draft him in TSF Mock draft with either of our 5th rd picks.

After immigrating here from Africa ( where he played soccor) 8 yrs ago the FIRST football game he every saw was The Superbowl Steelers vs Packers and he wanted to play. Colbert and Tomlin noticed him Last year at W. Michigans Proday and have kept an eye on him.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/0...ost-unique-upside-of-entire-2018-draft-class/

Cajun

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  2. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Agree Cajun. Do not understand the nihilism regarding the pick myself.

Chris Hubbard is gone and it is clear the team needed not only more depth at the Offensive Tackle position but for someone to challenge Jerald Hawkins as he was supposed to be the original swing tackle.

Given Okorafor's insane levels of athleticism and upside, dare I say it he, like Rudolph, was one of the biggest steals of the draft. Mr. Okorafor has starting capable potential and was widely reputed to be among the best offensive tackles in the class; my fourth best one behind the likes of Connor Williams, Kolton Miller and Mike McGlinchey in that order.

Mike Munchak must be beyond that which exceeds elation right now; Fitchner the same.

3. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I agree. Like I said, linemen were getting drafted early and often leading up to this pick and they didn't have a 4th

:cool:.

4. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    Several people in the draft thread said, "cajun's gonna love this pick!" when it happened lol

• Agree Agree x 1