1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

College Bowl Game Prospects

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by NY STEELERFAN, Dec 16, 2017.

1. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah the arm strength argument never made sense to me. It's plenty strong.

Washington plays much faster than 4.54. He has a gear he hits about 20 yards down field where most CBs can't keep up.

We have a bright future.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  2. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    You said it right there, while I have said in the past that we have a small window with this draft that might have changed. If Ben can tutor Mason I feel Mason will step right in and what a plus to be able to throw to AB, Juju and a familiar face Washington. :thumbs_up:

3. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Washington did run a 4.50 at his pro day. Not slow by any means. Fights for the ball. strong. Nice hands catcher. All pluses. Getting Henderson replaces Eli in the return game as well. Hunter is still a 4.36 guy at 6-4. A pretty nice group. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    During the 2017 season there's probably no 2 prospects I watched more closely than Rudolph and Washington.

Not sure why, but alot of their games were on TV this year. Maybe it was karma.

Based on tape, I had both of them as 1st round talents. I dropped Washington back to a 2nd round grade based on what I perceived as a lack of route tree awareness but his slant/post/go routes are all top notch.

I still can't believe we got both of them. Still smiling. :biggrin:

5. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Haha, that was fun reading that. Good job guys :applaud: