1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

RARE TALENT

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Sonny Sullivan, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Sonny Sullivan

Sonny Sullivan New Member

Apr 28, 2018
    Steelers Central Florida's LB Shaquem Griffin can be real special at the next pro-level!!! he's fast 4.3 40 he's instinctive, has the Will the guts and is knowledgeable where the offensive play is going to flow to.You can line him up like you did Troy Polamalu let him Roam!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sonny Sullivan

Sonny Sullivan New Member

Apr 28, 2018
    PLEASE DRAFT SHAQUEM GRIFFIN! YOU WON'T BE SORRY STEELERS! ! !

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Holy hell, someone actually joined the board to beg us to do something every other person on the board is begging the Steelers to do.

4. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Love the guy ...... Can't measure heart or desire but you could it'd be off the charts. He's falling because he has one hand....... He succeed because he has one hand!!!!

Cajun

5. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I'm all in on Shaq. I liked the kid before. Now that the big name backers are all gone taking a chance on Shaq seems like a no brainer.

6. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Some team will draft him today probably after the 4th round, he's a really good special teamer as well as a hustler at LB, he deserves a chance after beating all the odds to even play at the college level....

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    Concur with Diamond.

Ironically enough, I believe someone will get a "Diamond" in Griffin as he is more than a mere "Feel Good" story.

The whole overblown narrative of one hand missing is comical.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    I wouldn't say it's comical. I get it. Generally you would want your linebackers to come with 2 hands. I just think he's been playing that way for so long it's no longer a factor to him. Someone's going to get a hell of a player if they take a chance on this kid. I hope it's the Steelers.

9. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    See he went to Seattle. That where his brother plays?

I think he will be a good player. Maybe never a star. But he's not going away any time soon.