1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Steelers113, Apr 12, 2018.

1. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    LVE
    Guice
    Reid
    Oliver
    Evans

2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Neither does Brown apparently :shrug:, the combine matters look at Jarvis Jones bad workout and the Steelers still drafted him :facepalm:.

3. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Well I guess we shall see I am pretty sure Brown's bad work out wasn't cause he didn't care. There have been plenty that have had good workouts and didn't do squat in the NFL. You don't take a player off the board cause he had a bad combine and you don't add then cause they had a good one. I am not a combine guy and have heard more then one GM say that the interview and medical are the most important thing of the combine......and we don't get to see any of that so I will stick to the tape. I am not interested in a lineman's 40 and I could careless how many time a QB can bench 225. I do like the drills for the skill players and dbacks, and I am interested in how much linemen and LB's can lift. I am not against the combine but just don't use it as a tool to decide if a guy can play or not.

4. Steelers113

Steelers113 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2017
    Did a little research today about who has been the best at predicting the draft over the years. What i found is statistically the top two writers with the most accurate mock drafts are jason la canfora and charlie campbell.

I think Jason la Cafora is yet to release his final mock, but Campbell has us going

1. Evans
    2. Reid
    3. Duke Dawson

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    I could live with that draft.

6. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I can also live with this.

7. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    That would be good, but I don't see those guys being available for our 2nd and 3rd. Especially Dawson in the third, too many teams need CBs