1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate My Colts Draft

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by TuRnDoWnForWaTT, Apr 15, 2018.

1. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    The TSF draft has been a blast. Thanks to Blast Furnace and the other mods for putting this on. It really has my pumped for this year's real draft.

Tell me what you think about my Colts draft. The Colts ended up being a cool team to draft for. Can't beat having 3 second round picks.

1 Roquan Smith LB
    Most people have the Colts taking Quentin Nelson, but after looking at their roster, I had to go defense. Their defense is really weak. I picked the player I thought could help the most.

2a Billy Price C/G. I have Price playing guard for the Colts. Most draft nicks think Price is a day one starter. His injury is supposed to be healed up by the time mini camps start. I thought this was a good substitute for not getting Nelson round 1.

2b DJ Moore WR. This year's JuJu.

2c Donte Jackson CB. Fastest man in the draft. Mike Mayock seems pretty high on him.

3 Terrell Edmunds S. His brother gets all the hype, but with all the big name safteys off the board I thought this was a good pick.

4 Royce Freeman RB. Tons of production. I wanted Penny here. But with all the big name backs gone, Freeman may end up being a steal.

I gotta say. I would love for the Steelers to have this draft. So what do you guys think?

• Like Like x 4
  2. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
  3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Great draft, on paper anyway :lolol:

Moore may be the best WR in the draft. Smith, Edmunds, Freeman, all solid picks. The other guys I dont know much about.

Nice job.

4. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    Yup, not much to dislike there. Very strong.

5. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    killer draft, nice work!

6. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Colts fans would be dancing in the streets of their draft played out like this

7. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    Yeah man. You know the funny thing? I never realized just how talent deprived the Colts were until I picked them to draft for. They need EVERYTHING! I honestly think every player I drafted for them would start day one. And we think we have it bad.

8. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

Jan 1, 2018
    So I was smart enough to draft Terrell Edmunds in the 3rd round. Never knew what a steal that would end up being. I'm a genius!!! :lolol::applaud::thumbs_up:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1