1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

~OFFICIAL 2018 TSF.COM FANTASY DRAFT~

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by Blast Furnace, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Mr.HammerZz

Mr.HammerZz Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2018
    Don't be surprised if they draft a QB or RB if they're better than the remaining dbs and Lbs. Just saying. If the Better of the two are available then KC will draft the best player.

• Like Like x 1
  2. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I would have no problem with this now that we signed guys to fill our "short term" needs at those positions. I am not as high as many here are on LVE so passing on him to get another ILB in rounds 2 or 3 is not going to bother me. I really believe BPA is gonna be the pick in our 1st round

• Like Like x 1
  3. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    As long as it's not Lamar Jackson I'll be ok

4. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Why is that not a fan?

5. Mr.HammerZz

Mr.HammerZz Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2018
    He has the potential to be a dynamic playmaker with exciting ceiling capabilities. I think with the right coaching he could be great but yes he's a project nonetheless.

6. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    Just seems like an RGIII part 2 in the making

7. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    That's who he could turn out to be if he goes to the wrong team. And it's why Jackson isn't being talked up a potential Top 5 or top 10 pick. The Redskins botched their opportunity.

I am optimistic that Jackson will more mirror Mike Vick.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    eek...we sure smashed into a brick wall today

9. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    IDK, RGII was pretty good until the injury and then the team pretty much ruined him. Then what did he get for it a trip to the Clowns......I think on a different team things could have been different. Once you lose confidence it is all down hill from there at least that is just my opinion. Look how well Watson done before the injury last year I feel Jackson could be a very similar player.

10. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    That's definitely possible. Washington certainly didn't do him any favors. Still can't believe what they gave up to get him though, then got Cousins in the 4th

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  11. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

This.

A team like Jacksonville who can essentially kill two birds with one stone (again) in this draft? They have the rushing attack and offensive line; that defense to boot. Add in Bortles contract that essentially allows a quarterback (if they so choose) to develop no less?

[​IMG]

That has all the makings of something truly special for Jacksonville and cataclysmic for the entire league.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Wow!!!! For the entire 18 hours on Tuesday no-one selected a draftee for their team......

Finishing the 3rd rd is the new goal.... SMH

Cajun

13. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    I’m starting to think this may end up being the longest 1st round we’ve ever done

14. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I feel what your saying however last years 1st round took 5 days we are a little over half done now and we are at 4 days......

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Sorry guys. I came on at 10:00 to make my pick but work got in the way. I imagine thats the hold up with most picks during the day time.

Still have a month to go before the real thing. Should be plenty of time to do our normal output.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    Wasn't try to break your balls (or anyone elses). Just ready to make my 2nd round pick already... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I understand I will be in the same boat tomorrow as I will be on the road all day after 7am, not trying to mess with you or anyone else life is busy. :thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1
  18. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Reminder ---- if you're within several picks of being your turn and you feel you might be unable to join in for Any Reason pm your choices to a competition (trade ) committee member and they'll make Your choice for you....

Cajun

• Like Like x 2
  19. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Good job everyone on getting the picks in quickly lets keep it going Steelers have two 5th rounders I would love to get to them and see who we all like later in this draft. :thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011
    So, here I am rooting for us to get through the 5th. Yet at the same time, I have no idea what I am going to do with my picks in the 5th. Thank god it's 4-20 today and the weekend tomorrow. I only drink on even number days but I stay drunk to the odd ones.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  21. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I laugh ha ha. With neither Arizona nor Kansas City having picks in the 5th round, I am officially done with the 2018 TSF Official Mock Draft.

Arizona- 1- Traded for Nick Foles, Super Bowl MVP
    2- Justin Reid, Safety
    3- Equanimous St Brown, WR
    4- Breeland Speaks, DE
    4- SEan Welsh, C/G

Kansas City-
    1- No Pick
    2- Arden Key, DE
    3- Mark Andrews, TE
    3- Frank Ragnow, C/G
    4- Kendrick Norton, NT

• Like Like x 2
  22. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Im not familiar with anyone in your KC draft. Thats what I fear with the Steelers, have a feeling there are going to be a bunch of surprises. Not that thats bad, it just sucks some of the fun out of the draft when a bunch of players you didnt study up on dont get picked at all.

Your Arizona draft is pretty nice.

23. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    Like Sean Davis in the 2nd round?:lolol:

24. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Yup! I think a lot of Steelers fans were quickly looking up his draft profile when his name was announced.

25. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I liked Davis a lot but no way did I ever think 2nd round......