1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Jag fan: Steelers soft, Jags hard

Discussion in 'Smack Talk Central' started by Watt Wack, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    I wish I had better responses to this Jag fan, but I really didn't have any good comebacks.

Dude, the Steelers have this image of being so hard and tough, that just ain't reality anymore. It used to be, but this palm-tree, beach team punched your guys in the mouth not just once this season, but twice. Reality is, the Jags are the tough guys. All the Steelers have is all talk, like your idiot safety who ran his mouth before the game, but he doesn't do jack ___ on the field. Yea, your QB is a future hall of famer, your receivers are heads and shoulders better than ours, but your D is softer than an ice milk cone in August.

Reality is, Steelers are nothing when it comes to being tough, but the Jags are. They proved the first game was no fluke. You can have your steel mills and garbage weather and it doesn't matter. The Jags are the hard team, Steelers are not. And I don't see that changing anytime soon.

2. TOMSTEEL88

TOMSTEEL88 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Oh we are a tough hard nose organization buts thanks to the goodell and a$$hole bob kraft league we can't play like that anymore. And that's the truth

3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Proof is in the pudding

4. TOMSTEEL88

TOMSTEEL88 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Three things I can't stand in football
    1. Goodell
    2. Bob fake a$$ kraft
    3. Frontrunner patriot fans

5. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    Jags fans are jag offs

6. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Tell him the Steel Mills are a thing of the past. It's a white collar city now.

7. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    All I can say is I agree we are not the bully's we used to be. It's not some big conspiracy it's personnel and some poor coaching on the defensive side.
    I actually have to give the Jags front office credit they made some good moves lately both in the draft and in free agency. Taking a chance on Jacks was risky at the time but paid off and picking up Campbell, Jackson and Darieus rebuilt their defensive line in one season.

Many years ago didn't the Jags push us up and down the field in a playoff game with a tough running game not much of a QB and a good defense. The big difference was they had a couple good years then sucked for the next 10 or 12 without much of a sniff at the playoffs.

We have very high standards here, we just went 13 & 3 and some on here want to fire everyone and blow it all up.

Nothing bothers me more then when we get beat by a team playing better STEELER football then us. When the Ratbirds were a good team you could argue they were playing better STEELER football then we were. Losing to a team any team that basically beats us at our own game always stings.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    Until we start beating them again, they are right. They get to talk all the sh*t they want. At this point we don't have an answer

9. Rollers

Rollers Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2016
    I was born and raised in Pittsbugh and lived there until I was 17 when I went into the army. I had forgotten the term "jagoff" LOL

• Like Like x 1
  10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Hell everyone in My family still uses it. LoL

11. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I Loved when Myron called them, the jax jags!

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. SteelersFan369

SteelersFan369 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2022
    Jags Superbowl champion...NOT EVER SAID

You'd think with all those high draft picks over the many years, you could have at least won one.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Tarasovic

Tarasovic Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2020
    why are Jag fans like this when they have won nothing. They once had a good coach with Coughlin, years ago. And TL is a good QB, but please show some class Jag fans.

• Agree Agree x 1