1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Living in the Philly area, I kinda feel bad for them

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelcitian, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Steelcitian

Steelcitian Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    They are all pumped,marching in the streets. I come into work this morning and one guy is wearing his vintage Reggie White jersey, another guy wearing an Eagles sweatshirt.

Kinda jealous that its been so long the Steelers were in the Super Bowl. I guess we have to root for them so they don't get tied with Super Bowl wins. But the NFL and the refs wont allow the Eagles to win.

2. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    I'll be rooting for Philly for many reasons. I like seeing droughts end and players/fans getting to enjoy winning it all. Was happy for Sergio when he won the Masters, the Cubs when they won the World Series, and yes, even the Red Sox when they ended their drought. Also, I'm so tired of seeing Brady's fkn smile after he wins...would be nice to see him pout again

• Like Like x 1
  3. Steelcitian

Sep 6, 2017
    I find it funny that Brady acts like the nicest guy in interviews but on the field hes yelling "GET THE F**K OUT OF THE WAY!!!" and "GET THAT F**KING CAMERA OFF THE FIELD!!" such a prick-makes him even less likable.

4. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I don’t care that they don’t have a Championship.
    I get entertainment out of them losing every year.

5. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    This is a tough one for me. Living among the Philly faithful I've come to hate their arrogant fans. I despise the Patriots and Brady and would hate for them to get a sixth ring. I am sort of hoping they both lose. I'm guessing most of NFL America will be pulling for the Eagles. I hate to say this but after two long weeks of listening to that damn fight song I'll probably hope the Pats win. It is the first Super Bowl I will not watch. Just can't watch Brady ever again.

Kind of weird that in 2004 the Eagles had to beat Vikings then Falcons to get to SB which they lost to Patriots.

6. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Going to be a rough two weeks for us my friend. Last night fireworks went off in my neighborhood after the game and so far I've heard that annoying fight song 7 times.

7. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I'll be rooting for the Eagles to have a 31 point lead in the 4th like they did against the Vikes.

If it's close in the 4th, those pukes will share the same amount of SB trophies as us when it's over.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You feel bad for fans of a team in the SB? I wish someone felt bad for us Steelers fans right now

9. Steelcitian

Sep 6, 2017
    I'm going to feel bad when they lose it to the Pats and refs after all that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Brady bill and the refs are the goat

11. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    I live also in the Philly area and have family and friends that are eagles fans. Their is a large percentage of their fan base that makes you want them to choke every year.

I just want them to beat the cheats in the worst way. It's more then just about them tying us with 6. Right now their is no team with a coach and QB that have won 5 together. It's because of how they got those titles and how it's seems to be the insistence of them to continually win, officials favoring, kraft and goodell being besties. Are they a good team? Yes. But something really smells.

The eagles have a mountain to climb, not only playing against this team itself, but riveron and the officials.

And you would have to be totally blind or dumb for that matter after seeing that game yesterday. One penalty for the cheats. Zebras laughing it up. Holding calls all over the joint. Did the Jags somewhat shoot themselves in the foot. Yes. But the officiating was one sided. Period.

So I wish the best for the eagles. I can take all their obnoxious fans as long as they defeat the hated cheats. Because that's what they are, Cheaters...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I think the Eagles are going to win it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    The end is near!!! The NFL will gift wrap another Superbowl for the Cheats. May as well not show up its more of the.same. Cowboys think their America's team sorry I think that really belongs the Cheats!!!

14. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Gotta hit them in the mouth!!! I think the Eagles matchup well with the Cheats because the Eagles have a bully mentality it' going to be chippy for sure!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

Only way they win it is if they switch juries (i.e. Ref's) like they did in the Al Capone trial. The fix has been in for the Pats over the past 6-8 weeks. It's blatantly obvious and almost comical at this point. Not even sure I will watch this year. Brady hoisting his 6th will be disgusting.

16. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Opinions are like a holes we all got em

17. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    I think we might live in the same neighborhood!

That song really is stupid! Why does a bird need a ROAD to fly down????

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  18. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    It has been how many years since Philly was in a Superbowl? No wonder there partying

good for them, I hope they beat the Pats.

19. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    its hard for me to believe nick foles is gonna be able to handle all this. I don't care two ****s about the game. I can see it being a 4 td win for the pats. I have little to no faith in Peterson or foles

20. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    The Eagles have a good defense, and a good pass rush so they have a chance.

21. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Read my statement carefully lol

22. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    I'v read them all, you suck up to patriots way too much ..

23. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    i guess you missed the part about the refs... lol

24. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    No I got your little hint there that you are only 80% patriots ass kisser ,the 20% is refs fault ...

25. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    They did win the NFL championship in 1960: of course 58 years is a long time to wait for a SB win losing two SBs 24 years apart, and one of those losses was in 2004 against the cheats 24-21, time for them to win this one ......

• Agree Agree x 1