1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheats have a laugh at Steelers thread!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by STEELWARRIOR, Jan 21, 2018.

1. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I have to admit that team maybe successful, but they have some of the most cocky, arrogant, classless fans in all of sport!!! When the day comes and Belichick and Brady retire and that team goes on a downward spiral and their fans have deal with losing seasons I'm going to love it. You would think they would have some class and humility but I understand their the class of the NFL. They forget the Steelers are one of the oldest franchises in the NFL and they have had alot of great teams and success over the years. Enjoy it while you can because one day it will all come crashing down.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  2. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Who?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Good luck finding a Pats fan when that franchise goes back in the toilet.

• Agree Agree x 8
  4. SteelHaven

SteelHaven Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
  5. Steelers '08

Steelers '08 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2016
    Their about to tie us in SB’s with 6. I don’t see Foles playing like this in the SB. Even if he does they won’t win.

I’m not one to say a team cheats, but dam they get every call and break. Like I said in another post Belicheat must have pictures on Goodell.

6. LoneGranger

LoneGranger Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    And the Steelers have some of the most cocky, arrogant, classless players in all of sport!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    Get out here troll!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. H-Bomb

H-Bomb Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2012
    I have Pats friends, great guys but man, I can't stand talking to them about football sometimes. They think all the scandles were made up or were nothing stories, Spygate, Deflate etc... Evidence was destroyed, that is fact, info on cell phones, that is fact. They always go to the BB assault cases. OK, charater issues for sure but those didn't impact games like Spygate etc... They just think everyone is out to get the Pats, never say they got away with any missed penalties, Gronk is halarious and his hit on Buffalo player wasn't as bad as it appeared and it goes on and on. They won't admit to any wrongdoings and it is just annoying as hell. I will only go out to Super Bowl party to get drunk and drunken annoy the crap out of them, get some payback.

9. SuperSteelers

SuperSteelers Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2018
    I laugh at Pats fans cause it is easy to get them flustered when you bring up all of the scandals.

10. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    Gronk shouldn't have even been allowed to play in the regular season game against us. When have they ever had a close call in a big game go against them, since 2001? It's ridiculous.

11. Hypocycloids

Hypocycloids Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I’m not much of a conspiracy theory guy, but look at the penalties against for the Pats the last five games. Two games with two calls and today with one call. The two other games were four calls against. Go Eagles.....please find a way.

12. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    IDK man, they are freakishly clutch. Brady and Hoodie era will never be seen again.

13. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
  14. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    I here you!! I'm watching the Superbowl just so I can see that arrogant team lose!!! The end is near for that team once Brady and Belicheat retire it's to the dumpsers for the fanbase and I'm going to love it.

15. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    Yeah and that fanbase can crawl back under that rock the crawled out of.

16. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    They're obnoxious. Classless. Arrogant. Even spiteful and hateful.

But they have that luxury. Any fan base with their level of success for this damned long would be insufferable.

And what do you expect to come out of the Boston area? Good sports and respectful people? Pssh! You've obviously never been there. We don't call them Massholes for nothing. They make New Yorkers seem cordial. And you won't shame them on that either. They take PRIDE in being the biggest jerks on Earth.

Most salient comment I saw in their thread: "If the Steelers get a quality Head coach they’d be a force to be reckoned with. They might be the most talented team in the league but they are the dumbest as well"

But, you know, those of us complaining about how this team fails to be prepared aren't "real fans." Even THEY see it!

17. LoneGranger

LoneGranger Well-Known Member

May 5, 2016
    Like my hero Howard, I tell it like it is. Has is life in fantasy land?

18. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    To the victor goes the spoils!

19. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    The cheats team photo... Officials.jpg

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  20. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    I hate Pats fan more than anything, they are morons. Just ignore them, they can talk all they want they are winners. 3-4 more years and they will all disappear.

21. MIke

MIke Member

Jan 17, 2018
    Do you know how weak it makes us look as Steeler fans for our answer to now be.."Well, when they retire, then we'll be good." For 20 years they've had their way with us and we're supposed to feel mighty again when they go away? This all stinks and if they;re gone next year, and the Pats become a terrible team, they'll still always be able to hold it over our heads what they did to us for almost 20 friggin years !.. The only way they don't is if we can actually find a way to beat them and to do it a few times while they're still here. Getting rid of Tomlin would be a good start

22. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Congratulations to the Philadelphia Eagles, been a long time since you have seen a SB. Bet the Pats. We Steelers have tried and can't get the job done. But watch your penalties because they will all for the Pats.

23. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2016
    Correct. That is not a football town. Not a football state. Not a football people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    No, you are a troll.

25. STEELWARRIOR

Oct 26, 2011
    Winning a 7th Superbowl will make all better again, beside I'm sure team's during the 70's could not wait for the Steelers to retire and walk away. The 80 and 90 was rough as Steelers fan. Patriots will feel the wrath as well.