1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

JAGOFF LB #50 Smith

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelHack, Jan 14, 2018.

1. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    He was mouthing off about being the best #50 on the field the first time they played.....Then after he returned the fumble for a TD....He was mocking the fans...outlining his number.....then they showed a few other players pointing to his #50.

I was outraged to the point that I might have to root for the Pats next week.

HACK

• Like Like x 1
  2. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    The only 50 they'll see next week is the number of pts the Pats put up on them.

Seriously though, that was uncalled for by #50 - and the rule that gives them several chances to be a douche during a game before they get ejected?

3. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    When you win you can talk smack, unlike Mitchell at least Smith can back it up with his play.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Hate to say it but looks like the Steelers started this brouhaha by acting like punks first.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Jalen Ramsey said he didn't understand why the Steelers were so confident, me either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    One reason. Because the head coach didn't reel them in. He allowed it. Period.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Because they had every right to act confident.

They had some bad bounces early shaking off the rust i. The first quarter, but looking at what they put up on this vaunted defense they should have been cocky. They couldn’t even cover the WRs with all the holding they were doing.

The reason you didn’t hear about it from them is because they weren’t expected to be where they are now.

When they play that division leader schedule next year we’ll see. They were 10-6 with the schedule they had this year.

They played no other playoff teams besides Tennessee.

8. shadowmaker

shadowmaker Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    He probably told them repeating over the last 2 weeks in the locker that he was going to 'unleash hell' on the Jags.

9. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Acting confident and acting like a punk are different things. Mitchell standing outside the Jags locker room taunting them was bs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
  11. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    If reports are true, Steelers started it all after getting their asses kicked the first time around. Im just getting clued in on it all so still sketchy.

When Jags scored their first TD and pointed at and taunted a Steelers player and then another Jag player using his fingers to show an L as in loser, I was livid. Starting to get the picture why though.

12. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Here’s my issue. The Steelers defense crapped the bed, but the guys that gave up 42 points are the ones talking like they handled business and payed the smack down...comical

13. SteelHack

Oct 21, 2011
    This was just low class. He is mocking a man who is still paralyzed. If Shazier was on the field...its smack talk....thats not smack imo...its classless. You got Duke Johnson of the Browns praying for #50....then you got this Jagoff telling the world he is the real #50......F HIM in his jag hole

The Pats are going to roll them....but it would not make be sad to see him carted off the field...and I never have wished injury on anyone before. But that man is Burfict like garbage.

Hack

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. SuperSteelers

SuperSteelers Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Kind of hard for him to reel them in when he was doing it too on prime time TV overlooking opponents and talking about a rematch with the Pats. This team is full of monkey see monkey do players.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  15. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I wouldn’t go that far.

16. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    Funny thing to me is that the only players from either side running their mouth were.... the defensive players. I’m not sure I’d be proud to be on either defense after their performance yester, win or lose they both sucked azz.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    If the NFL really wanted to clean things up, maybe they start calling the penalty at the time of the infraction..... he was on the 5 yard line before scoring, why not treat it like a holding on a run back penalty and punch them back from the spot of the foul.... instead of calling it “after the play” before he actually scored.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Exactly. If you want to act like an *******, prepared to get treated like one. Our guys acted like assholes and completely disrespected the Jags

19. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    More rules, more judgment calls, more whining...please, stop.

This thread is so lame...wah he pointed his finger when whooping our ass, he's a meany...I hope he gets injured!! Ref throw a flag so he stops, please!

20. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    WTF dude, who's whining? Our defense got it's azz kicked yesterday. Even if we had won that game, there's no way our D would have shown up any better in Foxboro.

And to me, logically, if you commit a foul (say holding or taunting) before the play is over.... it should be penalized the same way. Logic is not really adding more rules, it's not re-defining a catch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. SteelHack

Oct 21, 2011
    If you think this thread was about a taunting penalty you are missing the point. He publicly said leading up to this game that he is the REAL #50...and was the best #50 on the field last time they played.......Shazier is paralyzed.....you are taking shots at a man who is paralyzed....then after he scored during the game...he mocking the crowd and is pointing at his #50 number....outlining his #50....his teammates are pointing to his #50

If Shazier was on the field...that doesn't even register to me....but Shazier is in a wheelchair in the press box hoping to someday at least walk again....and thats the guy you go after? If you think thats ok and all part of the game then you might be part of the problem.

HACK

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. THREE RIVER SHIVER

THREE RIVER SHIVER Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Definetely a PUNK move....Unfortunetely this league is full of immature millionaire a**holes....sad but true