1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bet the Jags

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel machine, Jan 13, 2018.

1. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Pretty much stopped sending bookie's kids to college but thought I'd wager a bit on this game. Steelers are 7-9 this season against the spread. They are 0-4 at home since Thanksgiving. As great as the Steeler organization is I find it odd that the Jags lead the overall series 13-11. I'm sure we all remember the only playoff game against them:( The great David Garrard was under center for them that fateful day.

I have come to accept the Steelers like to keep the games interesting regardless who we are playing. I've taken the Jags +7, my book just wouldn't give me that extra 1/2 point. Not over confident on this one but pretty confident at the start of 4th quarter this game will still be close. The over/under I got is 41. I am pretty damn confident going with the under on this one. Cold games usually result in lower scores.

Now should the Steelers win 35-17 I'll be one happy guy who just lost his beer money for the month:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Watt Wack

Watt Wack Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2017
    I have never done well betting against....as soon as I do, Pgh covers,

3. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I bet a $100 back in 1989 and then Bubby Brister fumbled the snap on the potential game winning drive. I have not bet one cent on them since.

4. takenoprisoners1

takenoprisoners1 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    DUDE, then why aren’t you taking one for the team? BET THE JAGS!!!