1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Horrible decision by League

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Jammasterc, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Tell me about it. This team's narrow victories are affecting all of us.

2. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    It doesnt bother me I would gladly take another 23-20 win against the rats sunday night and win the division: Winning small is better than getting beat big.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Let me fix that for you.

Winning small is better than losing.

4. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    40 million a year, 5 year extension?

No wonder why the players hate Goodell.

5. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    It makes you wonder what a commissioner does to make him worth 40 million a year??? One thing he has screwed up is handing out suspensions and fines in a fair fashion to players, as far as keeping TV money rolling in he has negotiators to handle those contracts, he gets booed by nfl fans everywhere he goes, as unpopular as he is these owners make their own image deplorable and unpopular for resigning him.....

6. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    I wonder if the typical NFL franchise owner cares what people like us think of them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    If they can pay Godell 40mil/yr just think what they are making? LOL. And the rich get richer.

8. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    But now, apparently, the steelers are all in for extending his contract...wow, really?!

9. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Lets see Gronk comes off the top rope with an elbow shot to a player on the ground out of bounds and after the play. Total cheap shot with intent.

Ju Ju makes a block misses slightly and puts his helmet under Burficts chin strap. Helmet to helmet during a live play.

Iloka makes an attempt to knock the ball loose by lining up Brown with a big hit. Helmet to helmet during live play.

As a Steeler fan in my opinion Iloka's hit was aimed at Browns head with intent but I am biased.

So for arguments sake two were live action football hits the other a clear cheap shot.

The result could have been Gronk 1 game Ju Ju and Iloka no games maybe a fine.

Or Gronk 2 games Ju Ju and Iloka 1 each.

How they totally screwed this up so freaking bad is hard to understand.

Sounds as if 3 different people heard each appeal, appeals should be a committee of all three so they can get some semblance of continuity.

• Agree Agree x 2