1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Iloka's suspension changed to a fine - JuJu still suspended.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Wreck, Dec 6, 2017.

1. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Could be, I just think that if a guy is gonna go after somebody he's gonna do more than stick his foot out... Wouldn't surprise me either way tho

2. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    You have to see it to understand. I don't thnk a guy would deliberately jump off sides that premature and then proceed to demolish the kicker,that might get him suspended for quite a while. It was supposed to be a subtle attempt but the motive was clear. If you haven't dobb you need to check it out,I'd be surprised if you saw it and you weren't pissed ......

3. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Maybe he just though they were doing the Hokey Pokey...

4. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Will the Falcons player now be suspended after the helmet to helmet shot that knocked Kamara out of the game?

5. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    That was a runner carrying a ball, which means the rules are different from receivers making a catch or defenders who are blind-sided.

6. quark12000

quark12000 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2015
    Because runners can't get concussions? I thought this was about player safety?

7. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    It was a legal play. The NFL has realized that helmet to helmet hits cannot be taken out in all scenarios, it's not feasible. When two players collide like they did in last nights game, there's going to be some H2H contact.