1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

If you need a laugh

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by dexter402, Dec 5, 2017.

1. dexter402

dexter402 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    As you can see I found my new avatar. I absolutely love this pic, can't you just hear Decastro telling Juju that Bufict did not steal his bike. It seriously looks like Burfict is pleading for his life and Juju looks so mean!

Attached Files:

• JuJu.jpg
      JuJu.jpg
      File size:
      170.4 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 5
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    No, I hear Decastro yelling at him to get the eff away from Burfict before you hurt the team.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. dexter402

dexter402 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    You are not wrong, it is obviously much easier to laugh about it because we won, to be fair though if you watch it again, Bufict was grabbing his legs stopping him from getting off of him at the start. For obvious reasons, it almost feels ok taking the penalty because it was Burfict too.

4. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    It would be great if all our players just play within the whistles. Taunting is the most selfish penalty in the game. I don't care how much you dislike your opponent. At least be respectable. I know it's Burfict but I would have rather seen him try and help him up. Reverse Psychiatry would have confused them even more.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

It makes no difference if burfict grabbed at his legs after decastro pulled him away. Juju's actions after the hit were pure selfish immature bs and could have cost us the game. In a similar vein Bell's actions in the first quarter cost us 15 yards. He's been in the league long enough that he knows burfict and should never have gotten suckered into retaliating.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. lewisha

lewisha Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    1.2 Bunglewatts!

7. Spartacus

Spartacus Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Don't mind the hit. No need for the taunting. I guess now it's out of JuJu's system. On with football.

8. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I want to acknowledge frok the outset the hypocritical nature of my statement so don't come at me with the what if it was one of our guys, I don't care. That being established. ....

I loved it, loved the hit, love the taunt, love everything about it. I loved Mean Joe elbowing guys in the face, loved Lambert throwing Cowboys to the ground and waving his finger at them, loved Greg Lloyd making Faroe puke, loved Joey Porter getting into pregame fights, loved Hines Ward knocking Rivers out and yes Juju laying out that villian. Loved it, love it, loving it.

Next year if I'm DD I'm shouting at Burfy hey Juju's coming. Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    What he did, did not bother me at all..;

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Here in Cincinnati they were playing the AB Karma quote over and over and over again yesterday on my way to work. I'm not exagerrating either that they played at least 20 times. They would just be talking about the game and then "Karma, It's called Karma" More jabbering and then "Karma" repeatably. I was absolutely dying from laughter on my way to work. They weren't really upset, more using at as comedy than anything. They also said that JUJU now has it coming and being a WR he will get lit up when they meet again. It's funny, the Steelers are already in their heads for next season.

11. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

Who cares it if it hurst the team!

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    Strummerfan he isNT 100 percent healthy so the suspension does help him get more time to recover .

Plus i have to say I love how he went from rookie barely making an impact this year after he was drafted to now OMG HE IS SUSPENDED ONE GAME AND HURTING THE TEAM. whatever will they do, they have to play the Ravens without juju the season is ovet.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    I'm buying a JuJu jersey now. That bunghole has had it coming for awhile. Lambert would be proud.

• Like Like x 1
  14. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    After all that Bird**** has done to this team and these players I have no problem with ONE act of disrespect!!!!!!!!!! Good for you Juju

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

You don't know if he's 100% healthy or not. However, he was a full participant in practice which suggests otherwise. I don't know who you're trying to attribute that claim to, but it wasn't me. Even if that was the claim before he has grown into a significan part of our offense in both the run and passing games. So, yes it does hurt the team. I'm sure if we lose to the ravens you'll forget all about your stance here and join in on the tomlin didn't have them prepared bandwagon.

16. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    I'm not attributing the claim to anyone as it was a group discussion on which rookies would make an impact this season. Juju was a discussed as possibly splitting time with Rogers but not a high impact player. I agree he has expanded his role and become a valuable asset but he missed a game with a hamstring injury and they still won the game, he was not as quick in some of his cuts on Monday which would suggest that he is still experiencing some issues with it.

So this point he has hurt the team no more than Ben has when he plays hobbled and hurt. As far as the last bit yeah not me just not the type. I pretty sure in almost 7 years I have never posted any thing of the sort

17. blackNgold

blackNgold Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2014
  18. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

He was not as quick in some of his cuts? You just throw every bit of crap at the wall possible and hope something sticks.

19. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    Are you picking fights with anyone who disagrees with your POV in the hopes that we won't noTice the weak position you are arguing from?

20. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

I’m not picking a fight. Juju’s actions were selfish and hurt the team. The only person in a position of weakness are the people arguing against that fact. Juju not being on the field against the ravens hurts the team. There’s no denying that. The penalty against him hurt the team as well. There’s no denying that either. You can try, but doing so is a fool’s errand. Which is why you try throwing out statements like “he wasn’t as quick out of some of his cuts”. You weren’t sitting there with s stop watch and timing them and then comparing them to the same route from two weeks ago. It’s nothing more than a lame attempt on your part to cover your own weak argument.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    Did they win two weeks ago with Juju on the sideline?

22. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    Also can you recover from a hamstring injury with no adverse side effects in a week?

23. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    Really dude? That’s your defense?

24. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    Another bs attempt, but I’ll go ahead and bite.

To answer your question it depends on the severity. Is it a strain or a year? Taken directly from a google search. The very first result as if it makes any difference.

“ the length of time it takes to recover from a hamstring strain or tear will depend upon how severe the injury is.
    A minor muscle pull or strain(grade 1) may take a few days to heal whereas...”

In short you failed again. Hope you’re okay with a “c” for effort.

25. thorn058

Oct 19, 2011
    The whole foundation of your argument is that this hurts the team. That he should during a splitsecond football play stop and consider that he could be suspended. Right?

I'm showing you that they have won in the past without him so really does this hurt the team or you perception of what the team can be with him as opposed to without him.