1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

killer b's= killer bull *hit

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by petekoutromanos, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    The cheats are just as banged up, and they're still blowing out teams.

2. Frost33

Frost33 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    So by this same logic, if the defense would have gotten a pick 6 it would have been credited to Ben because had he not thrown an int the D wouldn't have been on the field to get the pick 6? This is some of the dumbest logic I've ever read not just here but on the internet! Shazier's injury falls on 1 person's shoulders, Shazier's. He is the one who tackles like that and risks injury every time. Or did you miss the picture they showed later in the game in which Shazier was leading with his helmet when he hit Bernard in the playoffs a few years ago?

3. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Style points are for college football, not the pros. You should tune in on Saturdays and focus there. Next you will be reading the power rankings to determine the Super Bowl. Snap out of it jingles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Its not booze that makes him behave this way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    He's just mad cause we won. His nutty logic only makes sense to him if we lose. These guys that make all these doomsday predictions are more concerned with proving themselves right than winning.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    jim92 disagrees with you. Maybe we lost lol

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  7. dd63

dd63 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2017

Sometimes I wonder if it's actually the dog in his avatar posting. Then I think, nah, dogs are smart creatures.

8. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    They really aren't. They lost Edelman before the season and Hightower weeks ago, but the Steelers went into last night's game down four starters and lost their best linebacker to a devastating injury four minutes in. Then they lost his backup.

The Patriots are still the better team, if only because they have Brady, but this idea that the Steelers somehow suck because they don't win by enough is just ridiculous. This ain't college football. They don't have to advance with style points.

9. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

Ok I blame the refs then ..good call

10. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I’m a little late getting on the bash Jim92 wagon, but equating Ben’s interception to Ryan’s injury is one of the most illogical comments I’ve seen on this board. There is zero correlation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. MaineSteelerFan

MaineSteelerFan Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2017
    Your useless garbage I hope you realize that, your such a Ben agenda Troll is not even funny lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Seems to me there's been a team recently that won 3 SBs on last second FGs. Can't think of who it was...................

13. OX1947

OX1947 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2017
    It hasnt mattered who the steelers have played against Brady. He has sliced them all but twice. The only way the steelers beat the patriots is if Big Ben and the offense go toe to toe with them for 60 min. And unfortunately, the Steelers will have to beat them twice to have a chance to win it all. And I am sorry, that is the team to beat. I have no worry of any team in the NFL but the Pats. Steelers will need to beat them to have a chance to win it all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    That's against quality teams it's the SB ... I can accept that..but not against the teams who suck

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    This is Jim's dog. Please keep me out of this crazy s**t. I think he's finally lost it. You guys are lucky you can ignore him, I have to live with the nutcase. Go Steelers woof woof!

• Like Like x 3
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  16. Trellaine

Trellaine Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2015
    I must admit I’m shocked we’re 10-2 Would have to think it catches up to us OR our offense etc improves. Pretty sure we won a bunch of close games and not sure how many pt spreads we have covered :)

17. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    No loose no more games! We need to find a RB to beat off defenders!

18. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Can the dog post more often?
    He makes more sense.

19. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Damn, and I thought I was bad. :eek:

How the hell did Ben's INT have anything to do with Shazier getting hurt? Shazier was hurt because he took a bad angle on a hit. Last time I checked, Roethlisberger and Shazier are not on the field at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  20. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    You haven't met my dogs. :smiley1:

21. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Style points don't matter here. The only people that care about "how" we win are us fans, and perhaps Las Vegas. To the players and coaches, a W is a W - whether it's 44-0 or 23-20 via FG at the buzzer.

But I agree, on paper these contests shouldn't even be close. But I'll take 10-2 any day.

22. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    I actually think these close games and come from behind wins can be good for a team come playoff time.

Seems like we had the same kind of season in 2008. By the playoffs that year they were a tough battle-hardened team.

• Agree Agree x 2
  23. SteelersUK

SteelersUK Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2017
    Ben stepped up second half and helped get us this win.

AB had yet another big game. Caught the game tieing TD and took a brutal hit in the process.

Bell was balling and had a great game. Scored a TD and ran over more defenders than I can count in the process.

Bos, stepped up and kicked yet another game winner with in the dieing seconds.

Yep, the B’s were real bull****...... zzzzz

• Like Like x 1
  24. petekoutromanos

petekoutromanos Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    I agree a win is a win and it doesn't matter, but with all the hype these guys get and we are going toe to toe every week with crappy teams makes you feel good, I get it,that why they play the games, but it seems every week we are facing a back up QB , and we struggle to pull out wins with the killer Bs,its insane, AB and Leveon are freakin great, I love Ben, best QB weve had but I feel now every time he drops back I'm waiting for an interception as opposed to before when he dropped he was money, and ive been waiting all year for them to get into rythym but they don't seem too,they are squeeking by crappy teams with back up QBS and you just have the feeling not to get too excited about this team for some reason, there seems to be no progression and we are at week 13,

25. SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2015
    Your totally correct (except the team is now 10-2) as not only Steeler Nation, but just about every sports analysis has drawn the same conclusion -no way should some of our recent opponents been as competitive as they were.
    The silver-lining is that the guys are showing an incredible amount of "heart" that has not been present since Bill Cowher's squad was at it's pinnacle. I know this gives the them a major advantage to "find a way to win" -so the team's performance is sort of a double-edged sword