1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

killer b's= killer bull *hit

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by petekoutromanos, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Ben is proof of that

2. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    The injury came after the INT . He shouldn't have been out there in the first place... in other news it looks like Ryan will be ok . Looks like the same injury Madox had . So everybody can shut their pie hole now

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    You should shut yours. That way you will stop embarrassing yourself.

Shazier is the only person to blame for his own injury. He has been leading with his head like that for years and it finally caught up with him. I hope he gets the opportunity to learn from his mistakes.

Of course, the thread is stupid. Yes, the offense had a rough half, but Brown, Bell and Roethlisberger still came through to bring the team back and win. Boswell and Bryant also had key contributions, if you want to get more B's in there.

• Like Like x 2
  4. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    That in no way causes it to be Ben's fault. Yeah, would have been great if Ben didn't throw the INT, but there's no way you can create a correlation between that and Shazier getting hurt. I've heard of making stretches, but this is beyond that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Ever notice these negative guys are always Butt Hurt after a win?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. coldrolled

coldrolled Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    i fixed that

• Like Like x 1
  7. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    We won the damn game and sitting at 10-2, so complain all you want a win is a win, I know everyone wants a 30 point lead when they watch the game so they can be relaxed, but in the end a 3 point win trumps a loss any day....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. SteelTruck

SteelTruck Member

Oct 31, 2017
    Did I just waste a few seconds of my life skimming through and posting in this thread?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Not me. :thumbs_up:

10. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    There’s a big difference between having a pessimistic outlook, but being happy when proven wrong (like you) and.... well, I’ll just say uglier brands of negativity that we see from time to time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    You guys should leave these fellas alone. They are right and I stand behind them (way way way behind)! I mean the Steelers went into a hostile environment against a team known to play dirty, playing a team desperate for a win because they somehow believed they were playing for a playoff spot, had a QB that threw for almost 300 yards and a couple of scores, had a receiver go over 100 yards, had a running back with 200 all-purpose yards, come back from 17 down, and win. These guys do suck and the killer B's do = killer bull$@P*&! By the way, Big Ben will probably be the first boneheaded QB inducted into the Hall of Fame (wait, Bradshaw already has that honor). Sometimes I come on here and sit back and wonder what it takes to impress some of you people :hmm:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    They need too add Boz to the B's. Third time he pulled this sorry D and O out of the fire. Play like this against the Pats and they will eat us alive.

13. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    And I thought we might make it through one thread without mention of the unbeatable Patriots. Thanks for bringing me back out of the clouds! :thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  14. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    yes you did

15. Sojourner

Sojourner Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    Some of you guys need to put on your big boy pants and get it into your heads that we just won our 7th straight game in a hostile environment against a rival that was playing for their season. It's like you guys have never watched a Steelers vs Bungles game before. They always play us tough, it's always a bit brutal and we almost always come out on top.

We dominated the 2nd half of the game and walked away with a win. No matter what we keep finding ways to win but some of you guys are acting like even if we win we've lost somehow. WTH?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    3 of the past 4 games have come down to last second FG's. Does this look like a championship team to you? They should be crushing teams like the cheats. Nobody knows which team is going to show up, everybody in football is saying the same thing.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  17. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    And how many superbowls did the cheats win with venatari field goals, and they only scored 23 them selves against the bills sunday, we beat the rats sunday and we win this division, maybe thats why the morning line has us as 7 point favorites.......

18. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Patriots 36 Texans 33
    Patriots 19 Bucs 14
    Patriots 27 Chiefs 42
    Patriots 30 Panthers 33
    Patriots 24 Jets 17
    Patriots 21 Chargers 13

Yes, I cherry picked these games, but I wouldn't say they are crushing everyone.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Does anybody know the Bengals time of possession in the first half? It seemed like the Steelers only had the ball for 2 minutes and the Bengals had it for 28.

I'm worried about the defense defending the run. Bernard... an average RB was gaining huge chunks of yardage. Good thing the Bengals racked up negative penalty yardage. The refs completely sucked throughout the game. Both teams got robbed badly on ticky-tack calls.

20. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    5 of their past 6 games they have been crushing teams the way great teams should be doing. Instead of these last second FG's :poopy::poopy::poopy:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  21. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Relax. The MB for the Team of your Dreams is only one click away. You'll feel much more at home with a legit 10-2 team.:wave:

• Like Like x 1
  22. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Shouldn't a great team be crushing everyone every week? If they are great and they can crush one team, they should be able to crush all the teams...right? Last I checked they had the same record as us. Since I can see your so unbiased in your opinion about "great", isn't the very term "great" subjective. I happen to think being 10-2 is "great" and being at the Top of the AFC is "great". You happen to think only the Patriots are "great"...all subjective. When you think about it, isn't it "great" that we can agree to disagree on what "great" means. Have a Patriots, um, I meant "great" day!

• Like Like x 1
  23. Jim90

Jim90 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

I'll be waiting for the fireworks to go off again when Brady carves up the secondary like he's been doing for many years. What would you call a team who has won the SB 2 out of the past 3 seasons? Keep yapping

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  24. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    Red-hot Patriots over the injury-ravaged Steelers?
    You're really going out on a limb there.

• Winner Winner x 1
  25. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I've read a lot of crazy **** in my day, so it's rare that I'm like 'wow, this right here is some crazy ****', but, well...here I am.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1