1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers Offense has yet to score 30 points this year

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by jamie, Nov 13, 2017.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    we are also dead last in red zone scoring. :cool:

2. Steelers-MT

Steelers-MT Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2017
    Looks like the Steelers will be running more NO HUDDLE this week , so maybe that will help.

3. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    No huddle has always appeared to help. Does that mean if it's out of Haley's hands and into the hands of Ben the better?

4. SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2015
    Between Ben's bad passes, Haley's bad play calling, and receivers dropping balls, locker room / off-field distractions, etc... There is blame to go around for everyone. The team is 7-2, but barely. Just think how it would be if the offense always ran smoothly and to it's potential

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. rocketdog

rocketdog Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2016
    Defense is better than last year but still pretty much average. The offense needs to score some F'n points and take the pressure off the defense. Bell looks slow and runs sideways too much. Put Conner in and run those quick hitting trap plays like we used to do. Ben is still the key. Haley can stick those reverses and bubble screens where the sun don't shine. Too many plays called going sideways. Go forward not sideways.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    This team should be 8-1 if the offense played up to it's potential. I'll chalk the Jacksonville game up as a bad day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Dont expect to see 30 points tomorrow night, lebeau is going to stop the run and go blitzburg on Ben, and Ben will piss his pants again....

8. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    I’d love to see some quick-release stuff from Ben/Haley to counter that blitz. Especially Bryant on quick slants.

9. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Are you new around here? We don’t let facts get in the way of our opinions.

10. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I keep having a reoccurring nightmare about Ben/Haley trying to force the ball deep while the Lebeau cushion defense is giving away 10 yds like presents on Christmas.....should be interesting and the potential of being a real **** show if Ben and Haley continue their dick measuring contest.....

11. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    It would be cool to see the Steelers take advantage of those 10-yard cushions I've been complaining about all these years.