1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

After 44 long years FINALLY Getting to a Steelers Game

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by MVachon8, Nov 3, 2017.

1. MVachon8

MVachon8 New Member

Nov 3, 2017
    Hello all this is my first ever post on ANYTHING and I am looking for some help, You see I am from New England, yes New England and i can assure you all that NONE of you have a greater hate for the CHEATING, ARROGANT,WHINY Patriots than I. On the Flip side I have been a Steelers fan since I was 6 years old. I never made it to Three Rivers, and in casual conversation about two years ago, with my Wife of 26 years, I stated i wanted to make it to a home game before I die. Would'nt you know it she surprised me with tickets to Thursday Nights game against the Titans. I cant believe it Im going to Pittsburgh. i have taken a lot of ball breaking at my Firehouse, especially in the past few years, buts it will be all worth it come November 16th!!!!! the reason for my thread is to find out any information relating to pre and post game places i.e. dinner, beers, tailgating! anything that will make the most of this visit. We do not know anyone there so we are just looking for a little help. Thank you so much in advance and i look forward to any help

• Like Like x 2
  2. steelcurtainmrp

steelcurtainmrp Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2016
    Definitely have to go to Primanti Bros. on the Strip District!

3. MVachon8

MVachon8 New Member

Nov 3, 2017
    Thats Definately on the LIST thank you

• Like Like x 1
  4. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I, also, had always wanted to go to 3 rivers. Next best thing, my wife and I went back to Pittsburgh (from San Diego) 4 years ago for the home opener. Did the strip district and the Duquesne incline. We didn't make reservations for any of the restaurants on top of Mt. Washington. I wish we had. We did eat at Ditka's steakhouse. We only had a couple of days. Next time, I'm going to go to Falling Water!

5. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    We got a Primanti Bros here in Beavercreek, Ohio not all that long ago. Awesome sandwiches, and it's a great place for Steelers fans on game day.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Welcome aboard, I believe there is a thread that outlines most places. Short list South side, Strip, Mt Washington, Bloomfield

Oakland, Downtown. If your not familiar with driving in PGH, don't. This is from a local. Our city is not set up

like most traditional city's (topography). You can see your location, but can't get there. LOL.

Have fun and be safe.

7. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Where is Beavercreek?

8. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    Hell yeah, man!!! Have fun!!!