1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead (no comics spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Ray D, Oct 24, 2011.

1. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I do like the action but I also like the Story lines and the ones they did this past season sucked mostly due to timing, imo! I read that they want to do a back story on Negan....hmmmmmmm thought I heard that talked about somewhere, better late that never. :shrug:

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011

[​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  3. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

Your killing me smalls.......:cool:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

Well let me rephrase that......I like storylines when they are about the main group of characters not when they are about the 15th & 16th characters after maybe one of the most talked about event happened..............................;) Anyways here's to the new season :drinks:

5. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Naa, you just need all the members of the group to be in the same screen shot every scene. :hehehe:

6. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

No.........just the same show EVERY WEEK!!!!! hhhhaaaaaaaa:lolol:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I live for entire episodes dedicated to Tasha... Tara... wait, was her name again? ;)

8. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

Carol????? lmao

9. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Not a huge fan of the rah rah speeches.

10. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Just when Father Gabriel was becoming real likable, he gets effed over by Greggory :facepalm:

I think a priest is the only person that would have tried to save him.

Doesnt Gabriel have a gun though?

On a different note, dont know who watched the Talking Dead but wow, garbage dump leader :eek:

11. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

She cleans up well.

Gabriel had an AR-15. Maybe he's out of bullets?

12. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    That she does.

Im hoping something like that because theres been several occasions where he could have been killed and no one ever does.

13. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

I just went back and double checked. He definitely had it as he entered the building with Negan.

14. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    By my calculations, her legs are about 4.9 feet long each. :eek:

15. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Yeah he had a gun and apparently endless bullets for everyone, wtf lol? We were saying the same thing about Rick, there sits Negan in the wide open and you don't take the shot??? Especially when he had Gregory and was trying to make Hilltop turn on them.

Overall not to bad so many things going on right now I like it. I don't read the comics so I have no idea what is to come but one thing that stood out was the talk about both Carl and Maggie being leaders and taking over. I have read a lot where they are talking about how long before Rick dies or if Rich ever dies and for the first show of this season to hint at that has me wondering.........

I watched some of the talking dead and recorded the rest, trash lady looked pretty fine but Rosita's bouncing cleavage got my attention. Tara's outfit was pretty hot but didn't really reveal much, can't wait to see Maggie :hehehe:

16. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    They mentioned on the talking dead there will be a crossover between twd and ftwd. It will happen sometime in 2018. Either in the second half of season 8 or the first half of season 9.

17. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Right?!? Definitely caught my attention.

Rosita has been on TTD before, so her appearance didnt surprise me. Im a leg man so I pretty much dont even know what they discussed on the show :lolol:

Would not be a fan of them killing off Rick and dont know if they have the stones to do that. If they do it, better not be until the last season of the series or even the very last episode of the series.

18. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I didn't catch TD, but I'll have to watch it On Demand now...
    :roflmao:

I thought the episode was pretty good overall, but I could do without the stills of the clock, flowers and cane etc. Maybe I'm turning into an all-action guy like @NY STEELERFAN :hmm::smiley1:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Very disappointed.

How do you miss everyone? Then when you don't have an unlimited supply of ammo anyway, just shoot up the front of a building?

Why wouldn't the plan be: "As soon as Negan shows his face someone pick him off!"?

Then of course for more drama the most least likable character, that you give some BS "Save Rick from himself" crap, gets captured by a guy who looks to be shot in the leg while he's holding a gun in the dark....

20. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    I see Debbie Downer 1 and Debbie Downer 2 decided to join in again.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  21. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    .....and that won't make you a bad guy.......:lolol:

22. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    and if you don't like just move on past it.......

23. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I hear ya legs are not a bad thing I like em too...**** who am I kidding I also am pretty fond of the Butt they are attached to and boobies that overshadow them as well. :shrug:

On a serious note I hope your right about Rick hate to see him gone. You know how the internet is lots of "fake news" and they have been talking a lot about it.

24. niterider

niterider Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    Hey Rick I have a a better plan: On the count of 3 everybody shoot at Negan who was too stupid to come out in the open in front of a 100 guns. Seriously, who's writing this anymore?

25. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

I’m pretty sure in this instance cutting off the head doesn’t kill the snake. It was also fairly obvious they were shooting to provide cover while the horde was herded into place. Rick et al never intended to have a head on gunfight with the saviors. Their plan was more of along the lines of guerilla warfare. They took out the outposts and guard towers first and then unleashed the horde on the main compound to do the heavy lifting.