1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Jesse James claims Steeler outcoached

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BK99, Oct 11, 2017.

1. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I was gonna ask....where you the slapper or the slap-ee.....funny ****.

2. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    It’s the equivalent of McDonalds. People don’t consume it for its high quality and nutritious content.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    All 3 hahahahaha

4. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    So now the TE is speaking out to the media about some team issues?? Geez, maybe MT should bring BACK the ping pong table so these guys will stay off twitter and stop the veiled complaints to the media. I'm more concerned that some 3rd year TE is spoutin off than I am about the predictability comments.

5. nofieldfive

nofieldfive Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2015
    can't score in the red zone yet keep throwing jump balls in corner of end zone to Brown while your 6'7" tight end gets no looks.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Steel_Life

Steel_Life Member

Oct 10, 2017
  7. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Where there smoke there's fire.

8. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I didn't need JJ to tell me the Steelers are outcoached (on offense and defense), I watch the games.

9. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Whether it's Bell, Brown, Ben, James or whoever it's time to take the high road. I'm done with the drama. Just figure it out , shut your traps and play some Steeler Football...

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Outcoached, outplayed, outconditioned, outscored. All on the team don't complain until you start stringing together some wins and then whine!!!

11. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    If Ben retires after this year. Time for a regime change. Keep Munch (or promote him to HC even) and get rid of the rest. Ben hinted at problems with the coaches last year, now James subtle hint. At the very least, I dont thing Haley is a player favorite in there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Alright, who are you and what have you done with Blast??!! :eek:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  13. pellynch14

pellynch14 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    We play one way only and our coaches are out coached. Just think what this team would do with the cheater as our coach

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    :lollmao:

We'll have to see how this year plays out but after a while, I just like to see a change. I felt the same way with Cowher and I was a bigger fan of him than I even am with Tomlin. I think Cowhers spark to coach was extinguished with the SB victory and his desire to be with family, it was the perfect time, I was excited about the change.

The exception was Noll, I wanted him to stay.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    [
    The last time I thought "maybe we need a new head coach" was after the game we lost late in the season to Baltimore and Ryan Maillett. We then won a playoff game, and were leading the eventual champ in their stadium in the 4th quarter without two stars until an untimely Fitz fumble, and then followed it up with a gutsy-as-hell winning streak to make an improbable run to th AFCCG. The team responds to him when the chips are down. Despite Tomlin's shortcomings, I don't think head coach is the problem. OC on the other hand.... unless the offense shows a spark I may part with Haley mid-season. You rarely if ever see HC changes benefit a team mid-season, but mid-season coordinator changes frequently work well. Look at the Bengals the past few weeks after canning Zampese.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    He wouldn't even have to cheat....

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    Honestly I like Tomlin but he is signing off on these OC /DC game plans. It's quite simple actually, step in and change the subpar planning and preparation that are clearly evident or what's the point on having a HC who won't. He is ultimately responsible for the product on the field and to me we are underperforming . "Obviously"....

18. MadtownDruankard

MadtownDruankard Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2015
    why do you think Bellicheat can consistently school us every time we play them? Sure cheating helped back in the day but since Tomlin took over the team the Patriots beat us like red headed step children. It's rarely close. We are easy to prepare for.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Breaking News from Southside!!! JESSE THE OUTLAW JAMES say water is wet, further details they become available.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  20. Spock

Spock Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2015
    The Steelers are too predictable. Five wide inside the opponents five yard line EVERY time with zero threat of a run is ASININE!! And while I'm at it, no one on the Steelers team (coaches or players ) understands the concept of gap control. This idiocy has gone on for years.

21. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Your getting there. By the end of this season you will be saying, "get rid of the bum". Bring someone in that does not let the nuts run the asylum, good at time management, good at challenges, and most important good leadership and team building skills and an expert on football x and o's. This season will tell all of us what we need to know. Hope im wrong but we shall see. :hi:

22. uncblue012

uncblue012 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2017
    I don’t care either way. Just win and stop making excuses.

23. thesteeldeal

Oct 18, 2011
    Exactly.....I don't think there's a so called agenda that people are claiming the critics have. I'm pretty sure winning would take care of all of that. The problem is that the team is underperforming and the window is rapidly closing so it's magnifying all the issues that are going on....

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    It's tough keeping the business boomin

25. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Naa. I think Tomlin is a good coach but if this season goes off the rails and miss the playoffs, Ill be ready for a change.

Change can be good.