1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Sick and done with the NFL for a long time

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SDOT, Feb 5, 2017.

1. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Goodell and Rooneys have ruined this league. I'd add the Mara's but they actually did their job and beat them unlike we can do. We have to call Tom Brady the greatest QB of all time. Belichick the greatest coach of all time. This is a dirty dirty dirty tainted league and I'm done with it.

This is coming from somebody that looked at the Rooneys like Pittsburgh royalty. I use to bash the Penguins and how even when they win Stanley Cups, I don't enjoy it as much because of how the team is run. It's not like the Steelers. This Steelers organization just isn't the same. QB and old champions sucking off the Pats and calling us their little brother. Rooneys have failed us.

No draft, no preseason. I'll do what I have done with the Pens last few seasons.. I'll tune in Week 1. Whatever happens happens. I'm done giving a **** and wasting my time.

NFL sucks. Horrible league. We have to call Tom Brady and Belichick the greatest.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Maybe the Pirates will win another World Series? That seems more likely than a 7th lombardi at this point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Sad but true

4. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    They should have never burned the Spygate evidence. Organization should have been given the death penalty and moved. But Goodell cares too much about money and didn't want to admit we had tainted Champions. Now they run the league. Good job. Should have suspended him a whole season for deflating footballs. Pretty sure Goodell and the Pats are in cahoots anyways. **** the NFL.

5. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I think SDOT needs a safe space and therapy puppy. Said he wasn't gonna watch the game but apparently watched several hour of pregame seeing how much he is ranting about it.

The game is not rigged. The better team won as much as I hate to admit it. Falcons choked in the second half and didn't put the pats away.

6. HeinzMustard

Nov 18, 2015
    There's only pain, suffering and misery.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    All these poopoo posters are full of, well, poopoo. They'll be there each week, rooting and pulling for the team, why? Because they think they can win, no matter how negative they try to be. Oh, wait, jot negative, "realist". Sorry.

8. HeinzMustard

Nov 18, 2015
    All of these poopoo posters like me see the Steelers for what they are: A team in decline

There is no quick fix for this. There's only 4 or maybe 5 players on the roster that I can even begin to be optimistic about: Jesse James, Hargrave, Burns, Bud Dupree and Sean Davis.

Let's hope Bell doesn't get suspended again and he gets franchised and doesn't get hurt: YAY!

Let's hope Antonio Brown doesn't put himself before the team again with social media gaffes and stupid TD celebration penalties: YAY!

Let's hope Martavis Bryant can pass a pee test and pick up where he left off in '15: YAY!

Let's hope the O-line (Pouncey and DeCastro) can stay healthy the entire year: YAY!

Let's hope Ben can make it through 8 games without getting hurt: YAY!

Let's hope Heyward and Tuitt can stay healthy the entire year: YAY!

Let's hope the Dolphins, Bills and Jets can be competitive vs. Patriots in '17: YAY!

HIP HIP HOORAY. :facepalm:

9. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    Yep. I was desperately searching for something to show the pats didn't deserve the win but... nothing. Penalties called were all penalties. No glaring missed calls. No invented rules. Just a flat out win.

Annoyingly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Trust me if Goodell really hated the Pats like their fans hype up they wouldn't make it to 7 Super Bowls and win 5. That holding call that took the Falcons out of FG range is proof.

Serious question.. You have faith in our QB who worships Tom Brady?

11. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    How is reaching the AFCCG a decline from divisional playoff the year before...?

We have players declining and others on the rise, and some gaps in talent that need addressing. I don't think anyone would dispute that. It's not a startling revelation that we need players to not get injured or suspended.

12. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    That holding call is the same holding call that we have been screaming about 92 not getting all year...it was the same call that Chiefs were crying about 92 actually getting in KC.

Falcons choked...simple as that.

HACK

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    It was the same call and how many times have we seen it not called? My point exactly.

14. SteelHack

SteelHack Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Was still the right call.

HACK

15. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    I have complete faith in Bens abilities, my concern with him is his health.

The whole worship thing is silly. Its called respect, many players get jerseys from other players, its not new.

poopoo

16. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Bradydaphonedestroyer Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017

You obviously have no idea how much more hated steelers and their fans are compare to pats .....everyone hates the golden towles when they take over their stadium ...

17. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    Steelers and Seahawks are just as hated as pats ....

18. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Safe to say you back him on calling us their little brother as well.

Well if that's their goal to get Steelers fans out of other stadiums then I'd guess they did a great job. NFL's credibility took a big hit last night. A lot of people are done watching this bull****.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Can we see a picture of your cupcakes?

20. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    The fact that your saying it...means you'll be back!!!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  21. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    That's funny because there was an exact thread on pats page after Brady ended up serving the 4 games suspension. ..something about eff goodell I am never watching a single game ever. ...

22. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Didn't give it much thought. The **** that bothers you, man.

But since you are focused on it, all it means is, until they get past the Cheats, they will always be little brother to them.

Hows he wrong??? Its not a statement made of admiration, its just acknowledging the hurdle in front of them.

23. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

:lolol:

• Like Like x 4
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  24. Bradydaphonedestroyer

Jan 16, 2017
    It's funny how steelers fans hate tom brady yet the biggest drama queen plays in pitt...

Oh btw cheer up pitt....you just won the Stanley cup..... i.png i.png

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  25. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    I think the more important reason why Steeler fans hate Brady is because he kills us.

• Agree Agree x 1