1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Sick and done with the NFL for a long time

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SDOT, Feb 5, 2017.

1. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    First off, they start by already saying Pats are better than us because this Super Bowl was "worth 2"

Anyways, it doesn't matter because they win one every other year so they will tie or surpass us in Super Bowls soon enough.

Secondly, our QB sucks Brady off every chance he gets. The best QB in our franchise history sucks Brady and Belichick off and called them the greatest.

Where's the parity Rooneys!!!? You ruin your organization for these cheaters? Have to watch them in 7 Super Bowls and win 5. That's no ****ing parity. You want us to go be Cheatriots fans?

**** the NFL. I'm done watching this bull****.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. GoalLine

GoalLine

Oct 16, 2011
    bye.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Meh. I'm sure you'll be back as soon as Tomlin does something you disagree with to tell us all how he's the stupidest human being in the history of the cosmos. LOL!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  4. SteelHaven

SteelHaven Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    [​IMG]

5. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Blame Tomlin!!!

6. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    I've come to accept that Brady is the GOAT along with Bellichek. It's not going to impact my life in any way, even though I always root for them to lose. It is what it is and they won 3 SB going through the Steelers...

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    I'm just glad that I've not heard the forehead mentioned all night. I bet he was at home crying as he watched Brady win another one under the rules that were put in place simply to cater to his pure choke artistry.

8. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Yup it is what it is, life goes on

9. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Every season, as soon as the Steelers are eliminated, I'm done rooting for any team. It's like cheating on your girl to me.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    lol I blame Steelers they let this happen haha

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Disagree. Montana and Noll didn't cheat to win their Super bowls.

• Like Like x 2
  12. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Dude, You were the idiot saying don't watch.....................At least twice. So both eyes were open?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2015
    Yea man. I am not impressed about ANYTHING this current Steelers squad has to offer. Their good players, hype artists and stat grabbers, but their NOT champions !! And they will never be to me until they "are".

Ben's "little brother" comment was an equivalent to a "bow down" as far as I'm concerned....absolutely shameful...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    In that case, it's more like your girl cheating on you.:)

• Like Like x 2
  15. steelersfan35

steelersfan35 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2016
    You blame the Steelers for letting New England beat them. You should blame the Falcons defensive breakdown that lead to the comeback win. In the 1st half, the Patriots were shut down. In the 2nd half, they got it together and won it in OT.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I am one of those who thinks the NFL didn't begin in 1966 so I count Bart Starr's 5 championships since the three Packers teams before Super Bowl I were so dominant that no AFL team could have hung with them. Therefore Brady is tied.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Rambro

Rambro Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Ben's "little brother" comment was an equivalent to a "bow down" as far as I'm concerned....absolutely shameful...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I already didn't care for the jersey thing and all the gushing Ben did for Brady prior to the AFCCG. The little brother thing was cringe worthy. It's like the pats have the psychological advantage against Ben for sure. I'm excited about the future of this team but I also wouldn't be surprised if Ben never even makes it back to the AFCCG. He just seems to kinda want it, no killer instinct.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Ben seemed kind of content during the press conference didn't he?

19. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah I already didn't care for the jersey thing and all the gushing Ben did for Brady prior to the AFCCG. The little brother thing was cringe worthy. It's like the pats have the psychological advantage against Ben for sure. I'm excited about the future of this team but I also wouldn't be surprised if Ben never even makes it back to the AFCCG. He just seems to kinda want it, no killer instinct.[/QUOTE]
    I read that Brady's jersey literally got stolen in the locker room tonight! I was like "Where's Ben???" LOL!!!

20. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  21. steelersfan35

steelersfan35 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2016
    Even though that it was a "questionable" comment about how he really feels about this, Ben is 34 years old, considering retirement, and hasn't won a Super Bowl in almost 10 years while the Patriots continue their success. He was just upset over the loss and you can say things that you don't mean when you're upset over something, like the outcome of SB 51.

Wouldn't you feel the same way if you were in Ben's shoes right now?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  22. Guest

Guest Guest

At the party I was at tonight, there were cupcakes decorated for both the Patriots and the Falcons. I took all the Patriots cupcakes and threw them out in the snow and simply didn't care. :lolol:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Ben to me looks like he's ready to move on with life lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    We have to let the "cheating" thing go. They won 3 Super Bowls going thru us. We are their bitches.

100% agree. We let Tomlin come in and destroy our franchise bringing in a dog killer and drafting all these me first players. While Belichick drafts with IQ and team players and wins.

Who let them go to the Super Bowl again? Everything seems to go the Pats way but it is what it is.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  25. Thigpen82

Thigpen82 Bitter optimist

Oct 17, 2011
    So are you actually done with watching football or is this just a rant thread? :hmm: