1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers suck

Discussion in 'Smack Talk Central' started by purplereign, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    If Jimmy Smith is out this week you could be in trouble.

If Tuitt and/or Ladarius Green is out we could be in trouble.

I'm expecting a great game either way. This is the real rivalry in the AFC North.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Yup at least the raisins play clean. Hairball just plays with himself while fantasizing beating us lol

3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

I do not think it will stand up to the 2008 AFC Championship one though. The most violent game of the 00's by far. Whatever was a close second... really was not a close second.

Most violent rivalry game of all time? One of my friends stated the 1975 AFC Championship game was the most brutal, blood-lusted, violent rivalry game he had ever seen. After letting me borrow his DVD to see it.... I agreed soon after.

4. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Don't drink too much on Sunday then! Cause I got a gut feeling that this game is not going to turn out the way that the Steelers and you fans expect it to even though they are at home. :nono:

See here's the thing....the Ravens are 2-4 on the road. Horrible! And the Steelers are 4-2 at home. Not bad! The Steelers "presently" lead the division but the Ravens are 4-0 against division opponents. Something has to give and will on Christmas Day! I say, what better team for the Ravens to win on the road against than the Steelers? Oooooo...what a rush!!

Here comes my "DIRTY BLACK BIRDZ" :matrix0:

5. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    dirty is right

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. steelersfan35

steelersfan35 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2016
    If we win: great feeling, playoff hype
    If we lose (which we better not): firing complaints, trade requests, and saying the we suck

Look, a team sucks if they missed the playoffs with a record of 6-10 or under. If your record is 7-9 (lower average), 8-8 (average), or 9-7 (higher average), you don't suck as a team, but you probably didn't have the best year either. Also, some of those games might've been close that your team didn't win. The Browns actually had a few close games this season in which they had a chance to win, but failed.

Firing Tomlin, Haley, or another coordinator isn't the answer. How do you think the Steelers would do with new coaches? Adjustment isn't the best option right now. Ben is running out of time to win his 3rd Super Bowl at 34 years old.

The Cleveland Browns suck, but the Steelers are actually doing pretty good at 9-5. The Eagles should've forced overtime last week against the Ravens. If the Ravens would've lost last week, we would be able to breathe a little better this week. Even then, I guess this game was meant to be. Steelers & Ravens Christmas Day.

So, we'll see what happens. I hope the Steelers win. It's just embarrassing to see people complaining after a loss when they say fire this and trade that. People may just be mad at the time when we lose, but it just goes to show you that some of our fans don't believe in us and would rather change everything rather than to just to let our team decide the future of our players and coaches. Our team is good now even though that it still has some work to do with roster changes, but I still have hope for this year.

I know we're desperate for another Super Bowl win, but it's a challenge just to get there and coming up short 11 points when we played New England with Landry Jones, it just goes to show you that if we had Ben playing instead of Jones, the game might've been different.

7. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Our 2 losses at home were to the 2 best teams in the NFL with a total of 16 points and Landry playing 1.

Remember Ben at home 17-3 tds 119 rating and flaccid 5-7 75 rating.

Watch flacco go 400 yards 5 tds lol

8. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Fixed it for ya BBH. :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  9. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    I'm not surprised with anything anymore lol

10. cravnravn

cravnravn Member

May 14, 2013
    Ohhhh I like this thread

11. purplereign

purplereign Active Member

Nov 8, 2016
    I don't know - seeing Ben/Flacco's Home/Away split did it for me. We gonna lose for sure.

12. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    No we are gonna lose for sure!

13. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    You guys got the win! Congrats! Good luck to you all the rest of the way!

Peace!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Right on, Hurt! What a game. Merry Christmas.

• Like Like x 1
  15. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    The crazy thing is there were moments during this game where I just had this sinking feeling that you guys just "wanted it more". It was awesome to see a vintage rivalry game again, regardless of the outcome. Merry Christmas.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    I don't want to even talk trash lol I felt sick. Merry xmas man

17. Guest

Guest Guest

We are the champions
    We are the champions
    We are the champions... of the North!

*giggle*

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. purplereign

purplereign Active Member

Nov 8, 2016
    I'm still here. As fired up as I was in the third quarter is as sick as I felt by the end of the game... but congrats, your team finally did it and in a big way.

Can we agree on something though? New England is cruising to the Super Bowl. And you all know the Ravens would have had a better chance than anyone to take them out (Houston, Miami, a Carr-less Oakland, KC? Give me a break) and as good as you guys have been lately, Brady/Belichick have just always had your number.

Maybe things will be different this year though. Maybe. But sorry - I'm all for the NFC champ to win it all. Even if it is the Cowboys.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  19. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Ew lol

20. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Thanks for sticking it out and showing up after yesterday :drinks:

Some of my friends who don't care for either team are calling it the game of the year, and it's hard to disagree. I do not agree that the Ravens would have had the best shot at taking down New England. I think KC is the best matchup vs. NE, and us 2nd best - though it will take 60 minutes of good football, not <15. We can run on anyone right now. The Ravens have a better run defense than NE, and Bell was highly effective. If Ben hadn't been off for 3 quarters, I think we win yesterday with minimal drama.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    NE actually gives up quite a bit of yards but are stingy when it counts. I think the true key to beating them is making Brady uncomfortable. He's still the bread and butter of that team.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Thing is with NE they usually don't make a lot of mistakes

23. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Well, against the Ravens they muffed a punt at their own 2 yard line, and 2 minutes later they fumbled a kickoff inside the 20 yard line. 23-3 turned into 23-17.

• Like Like x 1
  24. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    I hear their special teams ain't special lol

25. steelcurtainmrp

steelcurtainmrp Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2016
    Goodnight. Have fun skiing while we're in the playoffs. :cool::roflmao::rawk::rawk::drinks: