1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers suck

Discussion in 'Smack Talk Central' started by purplereign, Nov 8, 2016.

1. purplereign

purplereign Active Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Title in response to the "Ravens suck" thread.

Come on, you guys need some fire in this forum. So that's where I come in.

The Ravens OWN the Steelers right now. I wish I was in prior to the game to list the below things I accurately predicted to my Stooler fan friend:

-Wallace would make more impact than Brown
    -Ben would be awful
    -Bell would be useless

I'll admit I did miss on saying Flacco would have a huge game.

I'll field any meager rebuttals, but elsewise will be back for Christmas when the Ravens win their fifth straight over the Steelers and take the AFC North.

Ho. Ho. Ho.

2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
  3. purplereign

Nov 8, 2016
    From reading your main board, seems like there's nothing you guys can say about it other than "yeah, we suck".

Playing the Steelers was just what the Ravens needed to get back on track.

4. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Lol sorry buddy Ravens ain't doing squat. Tomlin just likes Getting bent by hairball. Ravens are putrid

5. vasteeler

vasteeler Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2016
    and you will come back down to earth once the browns beat you all tomorrow night

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    When the Browns beat the Browns, Browns fans are gonna cry.

• Like Like x 2
  7. purplereign

Nov 8, 2016
    Yeah, sorry... the Browns are going 1-15 and their 1 win will be against the Steelers.

Come Tuesday morning:

Ravens 5-4 (3-0)
    Bengals 4-4-1 (1-1)
    Steelers 4-5 (1-1)

Looking. Nice.

8. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    Which Browns exactly? I get them mixed up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. purplereign

Nov 8, 2016
    Good one, but the Browns' illustrious history belongs to the current 0-9 squad, 0-10 after tomorrow night.

The Ravens have won 2 Super Bowls in their first 20 years of existence. What did the Steelers accomplish in their first 20 years?

10. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    lol
    silly ravens fan

must really suck to
    LOSE AN ENTIRE TEAM
    AND
    NOT HAVE ONE TO BE A FAN OF FOR SOOOOO MANY YEARS

MAGIC MATH FROM RAVENS FANS

SOME HOW THEY CAN COUNT THE INDY COLTS AS THEIRS TOO

SMMFH

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    No actually the browns have won 2 Super Bowls in the last 20 years. I mean the real browns which are the ravens. Remember that time in the AFC Championship game when Flacco choked and threw a pick 6 to Troy and then Ryan Clark laid out McGahee and that gumby looking thug Terell Thugs stood there looking like a dumbfounded Mr. Ed? I do. Remember that time when Charlie Batch beat you in your own house and then retrieved his cane and walked off the field victoriously? I do. Remember that time that you beat a qb that was playing on one leg this weekend? I do. But yeah... you guys are really great. Here's how dumb browns fans are. You guys are .500 and bragging about it. LOL! Oh also remember that time that we had to use Lefty against you guys and he was clearly hurt but you guys won since you are soooo awesome? Yeah that's also something to brag about. Or remember that time that we had to use Vick and it took til the very end for you guys to win? I do. But yeah you guys "own" us because beating Lefty, Vick, and a one legged is Ben is TOTALLY the equivalent of playing a fully healthy team like you did when we lost Bell and had to use the great Ben Tate. Oh. Wait. No that's another time that you played a mere shadow of our actual team. Just like this weekend. But congratulations. You are now .500 and for a browns team that's actually really good. Oh, one more little cherry on top. Remember when you guys choked in the playoffs and let the Pats win because you couldn't make a chip shot field goal? I do. LOL!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. purplereign

Nov 8, 2016
    ^ bunch of excuses and bragging about things that happened in the past.

I love this talk. You guys should hate us more than the Bengals, you know since we actually win things and have your number lately.

13. darcrav

Jun 16, 2012
  14. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    :shrug:

15. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Ravens Super Bowl is to beat us lol you guys are very mediocre, yes even worse than us

16. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Since the first super bowl Steelers are averaging 1 title per 8.16 years while Baltimore browns averaging 1 every 10.

Suck it barneys

17. darcrav

Jun 16, 2012
    well
    atleast the Steelers existed

who were you a fan of from 1984 -1996?

lol

sucks to be you

were you even around then?

• Like Like x 1
  18. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
  19. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Man both browns teams look terrible tonight. I could see Hue Jackson losing his job already.

20. purplereign

Nov 8, 2016
    Just taking care of business. Sure would be bad for the Steelers to fall to 4-5 now, huh?

21. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    Don't get too cocky failco

22. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Ahhh that vaunted ravens offense shows it head again. And by "ravens offense" I mean "Justin Tucker". LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  23. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    The Steelers may suck right now but, the Ravens swallow!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  24. steelersfan35

steelersfan35 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2016
    Listen, all teams go through tough times. We won 6 Super Bowls ever since 1933. What about the other teams that never won a Super Bowl? The Ravens got lucky against the 49ers. A missed holding call. Classic. The Ravens earlier Super Bowl was dominated by their defense. But, that Super Bowl was painful. The 49ers could either tie our record of 6 SB wins, or the Ravens could win it all in the end.

As you can see, we have a good team, but we need to play smarter. Also, we need to take all teams seriously, even the Browns. Look what the Dolphins did to us.

Out of all 10 Browns games so far, 4 of them were within a touchdown or a field goal of winning those games. I know they played teams that were struggling, but one of them included the Ravens. They could be 4-6 right now, but their defense failed to stop the other team's offense when it mattered the most. They also failed to drive down the field when they were in a position to win the game.

By the way, a good record = a higher draft number between 20-30. It obviously shows that if a team makes it deep in the playoffs or makes a Super Bowl appearance, they don't need much help in the draft unless if a great player from their team retires.

We may be struggling right now, but at least we have a veteran QB who can win us games. We may have to wait until next year or the upcoming years before a Super Bowl win. But, there's still a chance this season for a miracle to happen.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  25. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014