1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

2016 NFL Draft Discussion Thread [No Spoilers]

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by TerribleTowelFlying, Apr 28, 2016.

1. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I use their site for a lot of prospect visits and team tracker and that kind of stuff, when it comes to prospect ranking I am not sure I have just one site but I do like Drafttek and CBS. Walter has a ton of into on free agents and that kind of stuff as well. I like the site it isn't about rakings for me it is more about a lot of info on both pro and college players. Besides you can have a video and everyone has a different take on it that's why I never choose one......

2. jimmyallen45

jimmyallen45 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
  3. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
  4. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I'm really liking him so far. I live in Connecticut, and I work with a guy who knows Tyler and his family. He knows that I'm a Steeler fan, so he has been talking to me a lot about Tyler. Sounds like a good guy off the field too.

5. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    tyler was a pretty highly rated player. he was a difference maker for temple. his numbers and who he played for probably held him back more than anything from being a higher draft pick, not his production. glad we have him. fort is another guy i'm glad we saw something in. i've been watching him since we got him and he's a good player that just produces and flys somewhat under the radar. i'd trade spence and garvin all day long for these two and i liked spence alot. :cool:

6. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    I loved Tyler and was screaming to draft him, I remember in the draft thread talking about it and when we drafted him people were like we got your "man crush" lol. I also was very high on Miller and Higbee but we didn't get them so I was pumped when we drafter TM.

7. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    i was worried a bit about losing our depth at ILB but not now. we look pretty well stocked with he fort and williams. :cool:

8. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Mac kinda funny you say that I was also worried more about ILB and felt pretty good about OLB. Now I am just the opposite, at least until Bud comes back. :thumbs_up:

9. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    We know :lolol:

10. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

Been waiting for someone to say that....lol! :cool: