1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

~ OFFICIAL 2016 TSF.COM FANTASY DRAFT ~

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by gpguy, Mar 3, 2016.

1. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Ok then as of now TN will be on the clock at 8am Eastern time thursday 3-24-16

• Like Like x 1
  2. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Perfect thanks again to setting this up and good luck to everyone, love doing this. :cool:

Also before this starts just a couple names I want to put into everyone's mind when drafting for our Steelers:

Harlan Miller CB
    Frankie Williams CB
    Tyler Higbee TE
    Victor Ochi DE/OLB

Sorry had to do it...lol :herewego:

3. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011
    You're welcome... The Drunk GM strikes again. Stealing gpg's thunder since 2012(?)... when did we start these drafts? Haha.

Let's have some fun.

Thundersteeler!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Good morning, everyone. I set up a private user group for the fantasy draft members yesterday to make it easier to communicate to the group. It appears that when I set it up, it changed most of your passwords. :facepalm:

If you find that your password isn't working, please follow this link to reset it. http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/lost-password/

If you need help, shoot me an email at admin@thesteelersfans.com. Sorry about that.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  5. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    lol TTF, I thought it was my granddaughter playing on the computer.......

6. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    I noticed that as well.... Scratching my head wondering how many :tequila: I had, because I didn't remember changing my password. Clearly someone hacked my account to impersonate my steelers forum draft selections :hijacked:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  7. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    It was the ultimate prank. I shouldn't have said anything. :lolol:

Man, this thing is getting competitive! :icon e biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  8. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Thanks TTF, back up and running.

• Like Like x 1
  9. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    Thought I was hacked too :lolol:

I was thinking it was Burfict....

10. steelersrock151

Nov 18, 2011
    Just a note because it could very well massively affect the draft in the next day. The picking order is very outdated. Philly should have the #8 pick, for example, and that could change the course of the entire first round. Plus, as much as I hate to give it to them, the Cheatriots also have an extra round 2 pick, but lose a round 4 pick.

Just wanted to make that note before we get to pick 8 and a fight breaks out.

• Like Like x 2
  11. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    i know I've said it before (and will say it more)...but thanks to everyone keeping this going...I'm more MIA this year than I have been before during this time. Unfortunately I cannot help it...but it seems everything is going well so far.

steelersrock151 thanks for the reminder. I see a couple changes have been updated and I just now went through and fixed the rest (and added in comp picks) so its locked in and no further real life changes will effect our draft.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    Let's get moving again, who's up?

13. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    Chicago has come and gone. New Orleans on the clock for a few more hours.

14. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    If my math is correct, Saints have until 7:30. At which point, if Chicago still hasn't gone, anyone can then make that pick.

I PM both of them, hopefully they just aren't aware it begun.

15. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    With it being a holiday weekend we could have some issues like this come up with people missing their picks and such.

16. SteelCity_NB

Oct 23, 2011
    I am usually not one to make a big trade, but the Panthers are within striking distance of a SB victory and a big play WR like Treadwell, opposite of a returning Kelvin Benjamin, will make a Panthers offense particularly scary.

17. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    He was on my short list for the Rams at 15.

18. SteelCity_NB

Oct 23, 2011
    I think he is being downplayed a bit in this draft. I think he is going to be really really good. I've seen comparisons to De Bryant and Alston Jeffrey. I think the Jeffrey comparison is a good one.

Good size. Good enough speed. But really knows how to go up and get the ball, especially in the red zone. I would easily take that for a Top 15 pick.

19. chitown steeler3

chitown steeler3 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2013

Well, while this didn't help me at home (I thought I just forgot my password when I got home)
    I also didn't know we started the draft.
    To make matters worse for me getting a guy I had a 2nd round draft grade sucked. (blackandgoldpatrol love your opinions on here but didn't like the pick at all)
    Would have actually taken Rankins for the Bears.
    But that's how it played out. I wasn't here to make the pick as the rules say.
    I don't really want to continue with this draft so a committee or someone who want's them can make the rest of the picks for the Bears.

Good luck to everyone else.
    Go Steelers

20. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    I know not everyone lives on this board like me but the draft was going on for 3 days and PM were sent out, don't know how anyone
    could not know we had started.

Bears are available for anyone thats wants another team.

In future drafts, anyone that will have a problem with having your picks made for you, please don't miss your picks or don't join the draft. If you follow TTFs advice, you'll get alerts which makes keeping tabs on selections easier.

Strummer, if you think you will be out of town when you pick is due, PM me or someone on the committee your top 3 choices, we will make the selection for you according to your list and who is available.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    You know, when people do the "I missed my pick and didn't like who was picked for me, so I'm taking my ball and going home" routine, it's kind of a crappy thing to do to the other participants and the people trying to keep this running smoothly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. turtle

turtle

Jan 14, 2015
    I agree.

• Like Like x 2
  23. steelersrock151

Nov 18, 2011
    Blast, nice pick for the Bills. Can't believe that either they or the Jets are not going to pick him, with Tyrol Taylor and a person to be named later for starting qbs

24. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Thanks, rock! He's perfect for them, Taylor is only under contract for one more year and EJ isnt the answer. Paxton has a ton of upside, just needs some time to learn and grow and a team that won't throw him out there right away.

25. SteelCity_NB

Oct 23, 2011
    If Noone else claims Chicago before their next pick, I can fill in since I pulled a Ditka with the Panthers. :lolol:

• Like Like x 1