1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Better start rooting for the Pats next week

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by JPP, Dec 20, 2015.

1. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I agree. Cincy is going to get blown out - for the 1st half anyway. Who knows which Denver team shows up for the 2nd half.

2. niterider

niterider Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    I'd rather cheer that we run the table than to cheer for those sorry pats any day.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Right?? You better believe I will be rooting for the Pats to win!

• Like Like x 1
  4. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I can do that too
    As long as the Jets BEAT THE LIVING.........out of the Pats aswell

5. steelamazing

steelamazing Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2015
    the Steelers must win out, rooting for the patsies to win is ludicrous, if we go all the way it will not be by losing now, we must take the path of the 2005 team, win all the way through, then hoist the lombardi

• Like Like x 1
  6. Steelhammer92

Steelhammer92 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    Really?? You're allowing your hatred for the Patriots to override your love for the Steelers... That's just wrong. I know it sounds Star Warsish, but it is... Let's say we win and Jets beat the Pats this week. Next week is a must win for us. What if Ben rolls an ankle in the 1st quarter vs Cleveland? It's not bad enough to the point he absolutely can't play, but continuing to play causes more damage over the course of the game. Now he's in bad shape heading into the WC game, assuming we pull out a win with a hobbled Ben. If we had clinched in week 16, we could have taken Ben out and he could have been receiving treatment for 3 hours instead of taking more punishment. Same applies to any player really. The Pats are already getting a bye, and practically have the #1 seed locked up. I fail to see how a Pats loss would actually do any of you good mentally, knowing they're still going to be sitting atop the AFC.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. BigSteel

BigSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Yea, we unleash HELL in December

8. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    i'm worried the pats will lay an egg in new york, they basically are already the first seed since cincy will be crushed in denver and they sure don't want to help us going in

9. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    The Pats will definitely try to beat the Jets. The Cinci vs Denver game is Monday night, and Denver is no shoo in. The Pats will be aiming for home field.

10. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Well...guess you need to stop assuming diddly poo with this football team, as I was saying...

11. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I'll continue to do things the way I do them. works well for me.