1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

early top 5

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by mac daddyo, Dec 7, 2014.

1. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    rowe and grant are showing some wheels at the combine. either could be a good pick for us.:cool:

2. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    trae waines ..4.31 ..ouch ! first round bye bye

r.darby 4.38 second round bye bye ?

3. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    I figured waynes was out of our grasp anyway. darby I don't want.

rowe and grant just may move up the boards. rowe with that size and speed is a good cover guy and I'm not to sure since we need one badly that I wouldn't pull the trigger early on him. grant too since he could play some FS. actually both could.

I wonder how much butler will look at his alma mater for a guy? that kid from Memphis looks decent too.

Anthony harris ran just about where thought. those may be my 4 targets in this one.

gaines from Louisville and doss may make some noise also. smith from fla.international is ranked right up there too. his speed is decent. :cool:

4. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    i like all of them ,, what do you think of kevin johnson ( early round 2 ?)

5. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    very slim. good skills.:cool:

6. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I like Grant's play on game days. He is a pretty solid football player, and we LOVE Ohio State players.

7. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    he's pretty solid as far as DB's go. not spectacular but solid. I think he could move into a starting spot early with his skillset.

rowe is my guy though. he has the size and very good short area quickness marks. that was the numbers I was waiting to see. I knew he had good coverage skills. I would love getting these two in here. instant help. rowe and hopefully cortez makes a return as the two starters and gay back to the nickel spot. grant as the dime for now and blake as the 5th. I would have no problem with that. if tez didn't work out then we would still have enough to work with.:cool:

8. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I seen a mock that had us taking kevin Johnson in the first and senquez golsen in the second.lol I don't know if I would hate it