1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers Vs. Bengals Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TerribleTowelFlying, Dec 7, 2014.

1. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Molly Hatchet is really funny because all their album artwork looks really medieval and sorta like something from Dungeons and Dragons but then Danny Joe Brown sings and it just totally doesn't match the image. LOL. I used to literally be in Skynyrd's fan club when I was a teen and when I heard Gator Country from Molly Hatchet I swore an eternal vendetta against them because the lyrics dogged on Skynyrd. LOL! THEM THERE'S FIGHTIN' WORDS!

2. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    Dobbler, I couldn`t find video of it, but I looked, too...

Just to confirm it, and because I wanted to see it,

And because I was also cheering for them when Malone was a rookie, and I can`t believe I would forget that play...

Apparentley I did... Here`s a link that verifies the play happened, along with some other "interesting" factoids about our team. (Not recentley updated, it appears..)

http://www.funtrivia.com/en/Sports/Pittsburgh-Steelers-1417.html

Happy viewing...

GO STEELERS!!!

3. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    I been "Flirting with disaster", my whole life...

Kinda sums up our team, recently, also, no???

LOL!, And yeah, the album covers are really cool...

You constantly amaze me with older, off the wall references, for a younger guy, and a man of god at that...

You`ve obviously had an interesting life, and I hope it continues that way for ya... With a young son, and new girl, it`s bound to!!!
    Enjoy it!!!

GO STEELERS!

4. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Yeah I've always had a passion for older stuff. My dad is a big classic rock fan and passed that on to me. I really don't listen too much to it anymore but I used to be so in to it that I had a high school teacher that used to play classic rock in our economics class to try and "stump" me and and never could! When I graduated he wrote in my annual that I should come by some time so he could finally try and stump me. LOL. My dad also passed a love of football to me but ironically he loves the cowgirls. If my son loves another team and ESPECIALLY that one I might literally cry. Or just feel like a failure as a parent. LOL.

5. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    Just don`t FAIL!!! LOL!!!:lolol::thumbs_up::herewego!:

6. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    The force is strong with you....You shall succeed in your quest to raise a young Steeler fan.

7. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Ike looked like a ballarina running around with his shirt hanging out looked like he had a "TUTU" on.:applaud:

8. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I'm not gonna call anyone out on it, but I distinctly remember someone saying a few weeks back "Having Ike back will definitely be an upgrade to what we have now..."

I scoffed. For good reason.

Hope the coaches see the light and bench him for the rest of the season, he's just horrible. Especially with his stupid "swagger" talk after giving up a 7 yard catch on 1st down. That's not swagger, dude. That's just lousy CB play.

9. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Malone ended up getting hurt while at WR and missed the 1982 season. He slowed down after that.

10. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    LOL! I hope so! He already runs around saying "Go Steelers!" and when people at church try to get him to say "Go Vols!" he says "NO! Go STEELERS!" I think he's off to a good start!

11. sjromano

Nov 3, 2011
    So I didn't read back on all 36 pages of the Gameday thread. Was it so conclusive that the ball touched the turf that Tomlin shouldn't have challenged the ruling on the tipped ball that Worilds came up with and ran back? Even when I slowed it down, I couldn't tell that it hit the ground. It appeared to me that it hit the receiver's hands, then his chest, he snagged it with his hands again, it popped up and Worilds grabbed it in mid-air.

Thoughts? Would have been nice to put 49 on these clowns to make a statement (bigger than what we already had done.)

We've all seen MT make more questionable challenges than that.

12. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    THE BALL CLEARLY HIT THE GROUND

13. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Oh it was really conclusive. The call was right on the field.

14. sjromano

Nov 3, 2011
    Ok, if it was, it was.

15. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    It was.

16. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    Yea i was raised on the Doors.. It's crazy that Jim wld be 71 today, time passes way to fast.. IMO 60's, 70's ,and 80's were the best era of music :rawk: