1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

~ OFFICIAL 2014 TSF.COM FANTASY DRAFT ~

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by gpguy, Mar 6, 2014.

1. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    I believe blackandgoldpatrol's last pick was actually Tre Mason of Auburn.

Glad to see he remembers prospects of years past though! :thumbs_up:

2. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011

that i do............ i apologize for the confusion i may or may not have caused.......... or i take credit for the comic relief depending on your outlook

3. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Its been over 16 hours since the last pick was made. Cajunyankee is up for Carolina, and I guess also Elvis is up for New England.

4. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Carolina is still on the clock. 12AM to 6AM does not count.

5. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Thanks TTF...

He should have until i think like around 1:30pm if i did my math right

6. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Yes, 1:28 PM to be precise, and consistent with the Patriot way of making sure that every bit of advantage is wrung out of the rules, the Pats' selection has already been made.

7. SteelCity_NB

Oct 23, 2011
    so I know we passed over Cajun and the Panthers.

I have back to back picks to make with the 49ers and Broncos. Can I just go ahead and pick or does someone have to make a pick for the Panthers before I proceed?

8. steelersrock151

Nov 18, 2011
    I'd say go for it, SteelCity

9. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Well, TTF just grabbed Marquise Lee for the Panthers. I was also going to pick for them, and was internally debating between Lee, Beckum and Matthews. TTF beat me to it.

10. SteelCity_NB

Oct 23, 2011
    "Anyone can pick for Carolina. Since WR is a big need of theirs...

Carolina selects Marqise Lee WR USC."

:cry:A dagger through the heart of San Francisco :lolol:

Kind of the reason I wanted to hold up though. As much as SF wanted Lee, he is a perfect fit for the Panthers and definitely the pick that should have been made. Still hurts though TTF ;)

11. steelersrock151

Nov 18, 2011
    Seattle isn't exactly thrilled with their pick, either. Ah, well.

12. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
  13. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Good job guys with keeping everything going and following along with the rules...much appreciated!

So far this year has gone smoothly (compared to some years, haha)!

:applaud:

14. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    At this point, it's been over 12 hours since the last pick. Seeing as how round two drops to 10 hours, shouldn't both Washington and Cleveland be on the clock now?

15. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Thats right PJ...once the time limit for that pick (based on the round/time limit...and excluding 12am-6am) has come and gone...its ok to move on with the next team...nobody has to wait for me or any of the other guys (numbah, TTF, SteelCity NB) to officially say that a team has been skipped and a new team on the clock.

Once that (in this case) 10th hour has come and gone the next team is immediately on the clock (even if nobody announces it). Of course the the GM of the team who's time has expired still has the rights to pick for their team until the team after them make their selection...then the skipped team's pick can be made by anyone.

16. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    So far soo good everyone!

One thing I would like to mention...please remember while its not a huge deal...it can be helpful....

When you announce your pick...please put it as "Player Name, Position, School" (ex: With the 18th pick of the draft the Steelers select, Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia)...this way everyone knows exactly who they are (not everyone here will know a player just by name and/or position)...and also please close out your message with saying what team is on the clock next (some may not realize they're up sometimes).

Thanks!

17. SteelCity_NB

Oct 23, 2011
    What a great morning for the fantasy draft! Just zooming it along! Unfortunately 2 players I wanted just went off the board in the past 3 picks. Knew I should have traded up :lolol:.

SF won't be too long.

18. GB_Steel

GB_Steel Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Martin and Bitonio gone....GB reshuffling their board!

19. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    I think you jinxed it...haha

20. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    During this slow time I just want to say something,

GPGUY: You've done a great job with this mock draft. I haven't been able to participate in the past, this is my 1st draft and even though I messed up right off the bat ( didn't realize my clock was London time ) and got passed over I have had a blast. I was able to address realistic needs for the panthers with realistic players.

Also a shoutout to TTF for making a solid pick for me. He was on my very short list.

Cajun-

21. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    No kidding! I've been sitting here all day waiting to make Atlanta's pick as I'm only two away.

22. SteelCity_NB

Oct 23, 2011
    :lolol: Well I think we had 15 picks made yesterday alone. I can't ever remember a run that good in any previous draft. Definitely hitting a wall today though. Combine that with winggin trying to take my 1st round pick in the 3rd round! haha

23. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011

Haha. Don't be surprised if he holds out cause he want to play for us. whistle and looks away

24. cajunyankee

cajunyankee Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I hope Washington doesn't get skipped again. If he does I vote someone drafts Christian jones ILB for their poor defense since fletcher is getting old

Cajun

25. SteelCity_NB

Oct 23, 2011
    Nice pick by the Falcons (pjgruden). Trent Murphy at #68. Best value pick yet.