1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Sad its over but again how apparent that its rigged

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by petekoutromanos, Dec 30, 2013.

1. petekoutromanos

petekoutromanos Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    WOW we needed like 110 things to happen and they all did, (it reminded me of the year we did it with brister, ) only to get screwed by the refs again, clearly bullcrap calls in that KC game,the field goal with three refs there all sd players lined up and no flag, then the fake punt come on its hard to pull this crap off over and over, this team was good not great but good we were 8-4 over the last 12 games and that stacks up well against the other teams in the playoffs, we have experienced players,coaches and BIG EFFEN BEN, we might have done something only to get robbed by this crappy league,its hard to swallow and the thing that really sucks is that theres no coverage on that play and its swept under the rug just freakin CRAP, anyhow see u guys next year ,its so freakin long time away HAPPY NEW YEARS STEELERS NATION, I LOVE THIS TEAM

2. numbah58

numbah58 Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I'm just as disappointed as you are.
    Terrible refereeing at the end of the SD-KC game for sure.

3. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
  4. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011

:this!: Idon't think it's rigged either BUT I do think these officiating crews should be held accountable, and I don't mean a slap on the wrist! Hit 'em where it hurts, fine them like they do the players!

5. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012

Yea. Screw the slap on the wrist. I'm ready to kick em all in the nuts!

6. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    Definitely not rigged, but I really hope refs are held accountable for these blunders via fines or suspensions, just like players and coaches. The officiating this year has been downright embarrassing. Somewhere, the replacements are laughing.

7. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    First, we have the NFL referees impact who goes to the playoffs. Can't wait for a botched call legitimately decide the SB winner. The NFL is going downhill fast, it's a frkn sham!!

8. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
  9. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
  10. DSteelerCT

Nov 15, 2011
  11. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Right.

12. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    A botched call probably helped the stupid rats win it last year.

13. AFan

AFan Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

Lots of Seahawks fans think botched calls helped the Steelers win SB XL.

But of course when they complaint about refs they're just whining crybabies. Not the victims of injustice, like when Steeler fans complain about refs.

14. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    That game couldn't have been rigged. The Spanos' aren't anywhere near to getting a new stadium. No reason to rig it for the Chokers. There's no up-side.

15. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
  16. shadowmaker

shadowmaker Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Wait a minute, when did they stop refeeing? :shrug:

17. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    The moon landing was also faked. Oswald didn't act alone. 9/11 was a hoax. Booth escaped to Mexico with the help of Stanton. The list goes on.

18. DSteelerCT

Nov 15, 2011
    That SB was a perfectly called game compared to what were seeing today. In that games refs called penalties such as the push off in the end zone and holding. Sure, some may have been weak calls, but they were penalties as written.

Yesterday's no calls and non-reviews were blatant examples of neglect/conspiracy/oversight, whatever you and to call it. The game has regressed and I don't see how anyone could say otherwise.

19. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    What's even crazier about this OBVIOUS plot to keep the Steelers out of the playoffs was the fact that Succup had to use such precision in his missed fg. I mean if he had shanked it REALLY wide it would have revealed their sinister plan. So instead I bet that he practiced missing at Area 51 to complete this diabolical mission and he would've gotten away with it too if not for these meddlesome kids on here! I say we find the guy that was SUPPOSEDLY Succup and pull his mask off to reveal that he's ACTUALLY Jeff Reed!!! Yeah I just heard the collective gasp of Steelers Nation!

20. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    "And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling Steelers fans!"

21. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    LOL! Scooby DOOBIE doo where are you???

22. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I think the Chargers should be penalized a draft pick

23. FeedTheMachineFTM

FeedTheMachineFTM Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    LOL ,this thread is funny ..Rigged ,,really ?
    Well if the NFL were truly rigged wouldn't the Steelers and Cowboys be in the playoffs every year ...I mean those are probably the 2 most popular teams worldwide, right ?...These teams in the playoffs would equate to money for the NFL,and lots of it right ?
    Come on ,,rigged ,,,he missed the FG ,,a missed call on an alignment ,,happens every game ,every sunday ..They were probably to concerned with watching for the push up and over the line call this time ..
    Its not rigged

24. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    At least some of the sportswriters here are honest. When they gave out grades for yesterday's game in the paper this morning, there were a lot of Ds and Fs.
    They claim that the game next week in Cincy is a B because, by their thinking, The Chokers beat the Broncos in Denver, they can win anywhere. My thinking is, If you need OT and bad refs to beat a junior varsity team on your own field, in 70 degree weather, you're going to get your azz whooped in the cold against the varsity team. Who hasn't lost at home this year.

25. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    [tweet]417674518895661056[/tweet]