1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

WE GOT THIS NOW (I COULD FEEL IT)

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steel_d_curtain, Dec 22, 2013.

1. lovembig

lovembig Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    these teams all want to go out with a win. the Jets, KC and Cinci and even the Browns would love to send teams packing for the winter.

the Jets can end Dolphins season.
    KC can send the CHargers home.
    the Bengals would love to end the Ravens season and the Browns would love to end the Steelers season.

sure those teams have nothing to play for as far as playoffs go, but they all are playing for pride and to be able to say they ended a division rivals season.

2. fanforlife

fanforlife

Sep 5, 2012
    I pretty much agree with your thought process with the exception of the Ravens. I have been known to bet a fair amount of money a few times. I am going to bet the Steelers HEAVY. I think they will handle the Browns without much of a problem. I don't feel confident enough about the other three games to make much of a bet. I can't remember when a team at 11-4 was a double diget dog to a team at 8-7 as you pointed out.
    I really do think the Bengals will cover the spread against the Ravens. I absolutely hate the Ravens so much I just need to seperate my emotional feelings about them before I place a bet on that game.

3. lersgofor7

lersgofor7 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011

its really simple why they are 10 pt dogs...KC will not play the starters the whole game...they are locked into the 5 seed...

4. fanforlife

fanforlife

Sep 5, 2012
    Thanks for catching that. It was late when I posted and it doesn't read as clear as it should. The favorites are on the left side giving the points listed to the teams on the right side. Good catch.