1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

by week 8 the Steelers will be back in it

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by lovembig, Oct 2, 2013.

1. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    We definitely have a hole to dig out of. I'll be there cheering them on every sunday until the end like I am every year.

I still rock my steeler gear. I drove through Cincinnati over the weekend and stop at a gas station with my steeler hat, t-shirt and black and yellow nike's. This guy said you must be a diehard and I said 34 years and running.

2. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    we really have no chance IMO....My biggest fear is we turn it around just enough to screw the draft and just enough to miss the post season...

3. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    They day I start looking at Wins as screwing the draft is the day I quit being a fan.

4. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    one mans opinion,but no need to win in reality if we can;t make the playoffs

5. lovembig

lovembig Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    i will never want them to loose, but i can see what your saying.

6. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    I picked them to go 9-7 at the beginning of the season based on the fact they didn't upgrade player personnel, now I think they are at best a 6-10 team, if Geno Smith has another error free game like he had in Atlanta we wont beat the Jets; Ryan is going to blitz Ben to death in this game, so scoring points is going to be a problem with this Oline, as well as the jets are stout against the run, so instead of kidding myself, i'm thinking 0-5 after this game, miracles don't happen during a bye week, as much as fans wish a miracle could happen, it rarely does....