1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Allen on the Steelers problems in 2012

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    LOL! Yeah, say what??? What the heck you looking at 12to88 :scratch:

2. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Lol. The reason I say that we won in spite of BA is because his plays constantly broke down because they took too long to develop and guys wound up breaking off their route and Ben would scramble until they came open. It seemed like BA never adjusted the playbook at all but everyone is dogging on Haley for being stubborn. Even when it was obvious that our o line couldn't hold blocks that long. Remember earlier in this year how we were saying that maybe we had been too hard on our line over these past few years because they were really looking pretty decent til Ben got hurt? I think that's the result of Haley's system.

3. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Haha

hes doing everything possible to manipulate the data. If all you food throw one yard passes its pretty easy to have a high qb rating, too bad for Haley qbr doesn't equate to wins

4. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    What does "Food" have to do with this?

5. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    Stupid Iphone.

THat was supposed to be if all you do is throw....

6. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Wallace was the main reason our season failed..He was the cancer when he started all that hold out crap,he continued his crap by saying we needed to throw the ball deep more..If we would have cut him before the season and signed Plax and stuck to the Haley system we would have been a lot better..

7. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    No, they're not. You're looking at the data wrong. These are average rankings within the league. So, on average, Arians' offenses rank around 18th in the league in points and yards, Haley's around 16th. And, yes, I did include Arians' stint in Cleveland as I did Haley's stint in KC with an equally bad team.

8. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011

Check my previous post: we're talking ranking. 16th is higher than 18th.

9. SSylvester

SSylvester Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011

Haha, I hate that. One time I was trying to text my friend Chico and the stupid phone changed his name because it didn't recognize Chico. I had to send a second text explaining why I addressed him as "Chocolate". :facepalm:

10. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    I sent a text to my boss one day that was supposed to say " Give me a call, I have a question" somehow my iphone turned it into "Give me a call , I have a squeaky ion".

11. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    LOL! And I don't even know why that's funny!!!