1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

~ OFFICIAL 2013 TSF.COM FANTASY DRAFT ~

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by gpguy, Feb 24, 2013.

1. steelersrock151

steelersrock151 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Can't believe no one wants the cowgirls, but if no one does I can pick them up for a #2 team. If someone really wants them, I could take Tampa Bay.

2. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    If it's the will of the other committee members, it's fine with me. However, I would recommend not allowing it because it eliminates some of the give and take that owners have to do when they make trades with each other. It's too easy to own two teams and simply find equitable trades on a trade chart without having to go through the wheeling and dealing - and sacrifice - that comes with making trades. I think that every trade should be a negotiation between 2 separate owners, and not between two teams that are being managed in tandem.

3. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    At what point are we going to start, and lock-in the rosters?

4. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    Gonna have to withdraw as a trade committee member. Sorry GP. I can't get my phone to play well enough with the MB to be able to do it, and I am usually away from my comp for 12+ straight hours on weekdays. On a positive note, without being on the committee I have the time to take on the Chargers as a 2nd team.

5. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    I would vote not allowing trades between 2 teams owned by the same GM. Seems like it could be taking the easy road rather than really trying to nail down a trade between 2 GMs.

6. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Ok...

Start date...not until we get the teams all filled.

Trades between teams with the same GM...based on committee votes, not this year.

Steel Elvis...not a problem...numbah....you're now ON the committee....now I just need a new alternate.

7. SSylvester

SSylvester Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Sorry, just getting back to the Board. Put me down if it's still open, I can fill in wherever.

8. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Go back to the beginning and look at the teams who are available and pick one...

9. HugeSnack

HugeSnack Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I suppose I can take the Lions.

10. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    i'll pick up seattle as a 2nd team

11. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    GB, Den and ATL are the ones who are left...please pick 1 or 2 of them to be the owner of.

I took on TB...even though I was hoping to only have 1 team this year...but to get things moving I'll do it.

Depending on things...we might even start without them being taken...seeing as how they are all at the end of the draft...but we'll see...

12. centralpa007

centralpa007 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I will take Green Bay as my second team

13. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011

I'm giving you ATL...the lowest team we have (based on draft order...so in case you don't come back since you've been MIA since posting this then we can have someone else take them!

That leaves Denver!

14. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    Since they pick late in R1, maybe we should get this party started

15. SSylvester

SSylvester Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Atlanta works. Sorry - work is crazy right now.

16. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Anyone interested in trading for the first overall pick, P.M. me your deal.:yeehaw:

17. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    Third pick also up for grabs, in case people think #1 is too high ;)

18. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Ok guys...we need to get the last team (Denver) filled...anyone who hasn't signed up...or who hasn't taken on a second team...please consider them.

Anyways...this Sunday at 12 noon...the Chiefs will officially be on the clock (regardless if Denver has an owner by then or not). Thanks!

19. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    HugeSnack, check your PMs

20. SC Gamecock

SC Gamecock

Oct 18, 2011
    I'll take Denver just to have fun

21. Ben There

Ben There Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Last chance to pry the #1 pick from the chiefs. P.M. me! :yeehaw:

22. chitown steeler3

chitown steeler3 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Sorry Ben There but the Panthers are looking to gain more picks (only have 5) not lose more. Would love to trade back if anyone below wants to jump up to grab someone PM me.

23. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Awesome!

24. Steel_Elvis

Nov 4, 2011
    If anyone comes out here looking for a team (even after the draft starts), they can take the Chargers off my hands. I picked them up as a second team because I wanted to help get things going. So, anyone popping into this thread who's thinking "crap, I missed it!" - no worries. Just post here that you'll take the Chargers and I'll pass the GM torch to you.

GP - if you want, next to where you put my name as Chargers GM in the original post, you can go ahead and add "Team is available"

However, if that does not happen, I will still do my best to build a dynasty in the land of perfect weather.

25. winggin

winggin Well-Blitzed Member

Oct 23, 2011
    The Washington Redskins would like to trade their team valued at over a billion dollars for a team with an actual shot at winning the Super Bowl. I'm doing this for Mr. Synder's own good.