1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Coming from Ca to Xmas game. Seats? Help?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Looking4advice, Oct 21, 2024 at 10:32 PM.

1. Looking4advice

Looking4advice New Member

Yesterday
    Hi I'm sorry to bother everyone with this but I am surprising my son with Dec 25 th tix. Coming from California. He is a HUGE fan. Pretty much planned on getting tickets in section 226 I believe it was G right under the overhang the price is okay view looks good and then I'm seeing people say go for an upper level ticket just get something in the first few rows. what are all of your opinions I just want him to have the best experience possible on a budget. I would hate to get there and not be able to see the field or players very well.

• Like Like x 1
  2. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    The tickets will be expensive. If I were in town, I would go down to the stadium on the trolly, wait till game time and try to buy a couple unsold tickets off of a ticket site. I’ve done it many times and never failed to pick up lower bowl seats that went unsold. There is always a chance you won’t get them, but I always did. The seat prices will be jacked way up by the seat holder that live out of state. If they fail to sell them for $800 per seat, they will dump them at game time. Just a thought if you don’t want to drop $1600 on a couple seats.

3. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  4. jeh1856

jeh1856 Just chilling

Oct 26, 2011
    Look here for seat views by section

https://seatgeek.com/venues/acrisure-stadium/views/section-226

It may be pretty cold and windy in upper level but if you get along the sideline the view will be better

Steelers side will be in the shade most likely

Visitor side tends to be warmer because of the sun but harder to see because you will be looking into the sun

Last edited: Oct 22, 2024 at 10:58 AM
  5. jeh1856

jeh1856 Just chilling

Oct 26, 2011
    It’s a lot more expensive but club level seats are great

Not only a good view but the concession and bathroom lines are way shorter and you can get warm at halftime

6. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I used to do something similar for Braves games. Drive to the stadium, wait until the second inning and grab tickets from a scalper for a $1. Literally one dollar. Once the game started they were scrambling for anything they could get