1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Agency, Rumors, interests, releases, crazy talk. wishes??

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bignasty92, Feb 6, 2013.

1. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    I'm still waiting on my ice cream damnit!!! Hahahah

2. shadowmaker

shadowmaker Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Some of us dont go in other team talk. I mainly stay in this part of the board. If I see something about the Bungals, I either open it and read it or I dont. I have more important things to worry bout other than what part of a message board a topic belongs in. As far as I m concerned, anything in the NFL affects the Steelers. Anything that involves a Steeler fan, is Steeler related. If I have a Steeler sticker on the back of my Honda van, which I do, its Steeler related. Stop being so dang anal. Its so simple to not read the thread. Bc the only one of us that it seems to bother, is you.

3. jenyeart

jenyeart Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2012
    "When the #&%@ did we get ICE CREAM?" --LOL!

4. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    Getting back to the title of this post ....See Lions released Titus Young few days back.....Any interest here in signing him to replace Wallace? Id look at it.

5. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    You're a little late...Young was claimed by StL...but if he wasnt...no way...too much of a head case...but hey if he works out for StL it'll be a steal for them!

6. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Being bothered by it doesn't mean it's appropriate to repeatedly nitpick and harass others about it. Leave the moderating to the moderators.

You should, it's there for news and talk about other teams. The other parts of the board aren't scary, I promise. :smiley1:

Gpguy beat me. He was claimed by the Rams, but if he wasn't, I can't see him ending up here.

7. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    i don't go there either shadow. i'm scared i won't be able to get back here. kinda like sailing off the flat earth.:facepalm::eek::lolol::cool:

8. numbah58

numbah58 Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Sorry Glenn my bad.. I view anything to do with the AFCNorth as Steeler related.. Ray D where the **** are you?

9. Nah85

Nah85 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Sorry not thread related but ^^Numbah where do you live? I grew up in the area but moved to central Virginia but pretty much in the area on weekends as my girlfriend lives there. Lives behind the Tidewater CC neighborhood area.

10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Lol