1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Bullet Train

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by S.T.D, Jun 8, 2024.

1. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I thought the movie was a disappointment, I was expecting it to be a lot better.

2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    That's the exact word for it......Fun.:thumbs_up:

3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I just watched a newer one last night by Him....called Operation Fortune: Ruse de guerre......It was ok.....I don't think he can make a movie without Jason Statham.....LoL

Last edited: Jun 18, 2024
  4. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Hey guy, good info on Bullet Train. I enjoyed it. Love Pitt's handle, "Ladybug":)

Funny you talking about Jason Statham. Some years back I read a book called, "The Beekeeper". Looking at the TV guide I noticed there was a movie with same name so I assumed they made a movie about the book. Imagine my surprise when I see Jason Statham kicking ass all over the place. Quickly realized it was not the book I read years ago. Memory shaky but the book was a cool mystery with a chick detective.

• Like Like x 1
  5. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    You blew my grammatically perfect wife's mind and I loved it.:sneak::sneak: Nosey women.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    Can only do so much of Jason. One of my favorites of his is a comedy. Melissa McCarthy was pretty darn good with the comedy in it and he played off her well. Actually think it was called just Spy. I've watched it about 5 times and get a kick out of it always. That tall girl was funny in it also. Hell if I know her name.

• Like Like x 1
  7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I'm actually watching that movie tonight. I dvr it the other day. When I get done with everything, and sit down to eat I'm going to watch it. Was it good???
    Glad You enjoyed Bullet Train.....I hope you watched through the credits.

8. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    I did like The Beekeeper but dug the hell out of Bullet Train.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I totally agree. I watched the Beekeeper last night. Remember when We would watch Arnold, or Stallone make movies, and while they were cool....you would always think ......No Freaking way......well they ain't got $hit on John Wick, Taken, and Beekeeper dudes. LoL

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1