1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

GDT: Cardinals at Steelers 12/3/23

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Lizard72, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    I thought it changed much earlier than that. Second drive, third down. Pickett could have dumped to Najee for a first, but he went for the big play that never developed. Next play was a bad snap and sack.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Well, Walker is what he is. When you lose nearly every ILB'er worth a damn you have play is going to suffer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    So… which team was playing with something on the line? I could have sworn it was the guys in B&G heading into the game.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hardini68

Hardini68 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2018
    Amazon is trying so hard to get these pathetic teams off next Thursday it’s incredible you have loser Tomlin who has been irrelevant since Truman vs Bill who will beat Tomlin senseless next week with a 5th string QB welcome loserville that’s the Steelers name

5. MattCanada

MattCanada Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2022
    Mike tomlin post game : “ we got a short week ahead of us we get prepared to get our ass kicked again so we’re gonna try to get ready for that as well “

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Watching our game and now Eagles 49ers is like watching Div 2 vs Div 1 college ball

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Steelrules

Steelrules Well-Known Member

May 12, 2013
    But the CBS announcer said we’ve been lucky with injuries this year. No Minka for some time. A depleted ILB squad. Starting QB who’s been banged up all year. No DJ for an extended period. Very lucky

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Sodfather

Nov 17, 2014
    Yeah, it was really that bad. The TD came in garbage time to DJ, which he celebrated like a complete moron. Injuries, bad, bad penalties, wasted timeouts.......you name it, it went wrong. Team could not match Arizona's intensity or QB play. Pittsburgh totally deserved this loss.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. MattCanada

Oct 24, 2022
    I look forward to it , it just shows what happens when a franchise loses there hall of fame QB’s there coaches aren’t as great as everyone believes

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The Sodfather

Nov 17, 2014
    Yeah, I lol'ed when they said that. Harlan and Green are awful.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hardini68

Dec 3, 2018
    Who cares they were 2-9 came 3000 miles and whipped the Steelers ass yet nothing will happen cause the media , fans , are pathetic Tomlin cheerleaders

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. METALMAN_68

METALMAN_68 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2022
    Since you clearly just want to be argumentative I'll ask a simple question. Do injuries make it harder or easier to win?
    Also, Chubb went out in week 2 and entering today, they had the same record as the Steelers. So they've won some games without Chubb but also lost some as well.
    The Steelers have lost both starting inside linebackers. Then lost a third one today. They then lost what could be considered their best lineman in Seumalo.
    All of this on top of losing their starting QB.
    How do not see these as problems?
    Did I say it was the only reason for today's loss? Hell, I don't give two sh!ts if you blame Tomlin but at least acknowledge the injuries to be a problem.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Oof...

Not much time to recover. Now, you said injuries. Who specifically?! I know of Kenny as that was the big one on Twitter but I am uncertain about the others.

14. Hardini68

Dec 3, 2018
    Yes and the Steelers are beyond bad like I said Tomlin is 100 games below 500 with out Ben

• Like Like x 1
  15. The Sodfather

Nov 17, 2014
    Kenny, not sure what the problem was. Think he tweaked his ankle. Took a blow to the head as well. Seumalo had a shoulder injury. Roberts I think was a hamstring. Watt was off and on a couple of times. Thought it was an Achilles at first, then an ankle. Someone said they thought it could have been a cramp.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Good thing about the Thursday game, next weekend should be enjoyable!

17. Hardini68

Dec 3, 2018
    Tomlin we will not hide from our fears and adversity but instead i shall lead this team to ****ville like I have for the last 8 years cause I have sunglasses in the rain to hide my idiot look on my stupid head

18. MattCanada

Oct 24, 2022
    Don’t forget dick lebeau prob carried tomlins ass for half his career as well , lebeau was schemeing like a mastermind for a solid time period

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Hardini68

Dec 3, 2018
    Who in their right mind wants to see these 2 losers play ? No one ! Both teams suck at least pats have excuse the Steelers actually have players

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Hardini68

Dec 3, 2018
    Tomlin is a car salesman what a clown

21. Hardini68

Dec 3, 2018
    Recover from what ? It’s done the Steelers are finished deservedly so they blow and will never be a contender ever ever ever ever with retard Tomlin

22. MattCanada

Oct 24, 2022
    We look forward to the challenges of playing in prime time on Amazon prime Thursday against New England , we look forward to the challenges of never scoring in the red zone or at all , so we’re looking forward to see how statistics will play out in our favor. It’s a team effort out here tonight with this loss and we wear it like a badge of honor if we wanan be good at something it might as well b good at losing, the writiting on the wall isn’t over we can always write some more Thursday night I’m not gonna change anything or nothing cuz im lazy , I wear the same sunglasses as a manifestation of that ability and fact

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Hardini68

Dec 3, 2018
    Look forward to watching the playoffs again cause the coach sucks ass and had wasted many real good players careers

24. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    That explains the non losing season all these years!
    What a maroon!

25. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    They didn't lose the game because of injuries. The injuries don't help but the lack of solid leadership and accountability is a much bigger problem than any of the injuries sustained. Did the injuries have anything to do with Mason Cole's multiple poor snaps? Did the injuries have anything to do with the captain of the ST unit getting three penalties? This team wasn't focused or ready to play at all today.