1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

id love to see a poll... is ben elite

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by HinesWardHOF, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    Haley isn't working out because ben doesn't have to listen to him. BTW Hayley did not throw end of the game picks last week and this.
    If ben cau pout cause BA is gone, send ben to indy too.

2. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

BULLCRAP! tThe only reason the Steelers are not rolling toward the playoffs now is because Ben threw two STUPID interceptions that cost us the last two games!

3. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    100% agreement here oldschool

matter of fact there will revelations of some mysterious injury ben suffered in next weeks game that won't surface til next seasons opener.

4. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    this year no but maybe is thinking at his son , and nobody he is teaching anything

5. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
  6. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    How many different Ben threads are there going to be in the next few hours? :hmmm::lolol:

7. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    What's your point? The same can be said for 25 teams in the NFL. When your QB makes $100 million, he's expected to win some games when they matter the most. Ben hasn't done that for 2 years now.

8. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012

The reason we were in it to lose or win it on a play is because of Ben.

9. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Who knows...the Byron/batch combo we were 1-2 with some bad ST and fumbles. We were 0-3 since Bens return, so yeah, maybe...

10. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    Set the line at 5. I got $20 on the over

11. love2run

love2run New Member

Nov 13, 2011
    This loss is on Ben

Even though I don't care for him, I have defended Ben. No more. After the losses last week and today, something is wrong with him. Think he tanked on purpose to make Haley look bad? Just throwing it out there. The loss last week was due to his pick, the loss this week was due to TWO of his picks. Why he continues to target the bum Wallace is beyond me. This is just sickening. Front office needs to overhaul. I would have no problem is Tomlin is gone next year, but I don't see that happening. Just so angry!

12. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Ben was elite but the last couple of seasons not so much.

13. darcrav

Jun 16, 2012
    not going to get into an ugly spat with boys on here

i truly believe the team needs to bring in someone to back ben up and possibly take over his position because

he may just be toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    comfortable in his job security!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    do not go against the coaches and try to be the team when
    YOU LOSE GAMES FOR THE TEAM!!!

14. D0bre Shunka

Jan 24, 2012
    Your speaking from emotion. He makes what other QBs in this league make. He's got us in there year after year, In fact, this year you could say we shouldn't have been in there but we were. Just one game out of the playoffs and this is prolly our worse year w/ Ben.

A lot of teams in the league would take him and that chance sheeesh

15. Tdot Steeler Fan

Tdot Steeler Fan Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Nailed it. BINGO !

16. ballhair

ballhair Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Don't Ben have like 24 4th. quarter comebacks? However, I like to see how many 4th. quarter chokes he has. As I have stated on here many times, I hold him as the reason we stink this year. Just as in the game today against the Bungals, our defense played pretty good, at least good enough to win the game.Ben is regressing. He is over rated. He is far from elite and at this point in his career he is average at best. For all the homers on here who think Ben is another Brady, good luck to you in La La land. Out of 32 QB's in the league now he is in the twenty's now. Big Ben = Big Choke:lolol:

17. D0bre Shunka

Jan 24, 2012
    The quit the name calling

Who are you calling boy?

18. HinesWardHOF

HinesWardHOF Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    most of the last 4 games has been on ben.... you score 10 points off 3 INTS you sure as h*ll dont deserve to win... i bet batch would have won this game ...not that hes better or as god as ben. but he finds a way to win ..like ben used to .. now ben finds a way for us to lose.. we are teh new BUNGALS... always find a way to lose

hines

19. Rush2seven

Rush2seven Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I think this could have been a response in another thread, perhaps it will be merged. But I disagree. Does he share in the blame? Yes, but there are 11 guys on the field. Guys that go off-sides guys that hold, guys that drop balls, guys that dance at the line, guys that are turnstiles, guys that got injured and weren't on the field when we needed them. It is a team loss.

20. shaner82

Oct 16, 2011
    Why shouldn't we have been in there? We have a defence that has limited the amount of points other teams get. The only reason we are not in the playoffs is because of our offence. Last time I checked an offence revolved around the QB. We aren't in the playoffs because of Ben. I don't care if we wouldn't have got there at all with Batch or Lefty as the QB, they are not our QB's so that's a stupid point. Ben is the starter and he gets paid a lot of money to win games. he blew it when it mattered the most

21. darcrav

Jun 16, 2012
    ben HAS ALWAYS looked slow minded to me since 2004 thought he would mature but he
    really hasn't

22. gpguy

gpguy Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    And what a difference that botched snap/hold on that short FG would have made in the end and they could have easily won if they had got that too. There are 50000 things you can point out in each game...coulda woulda shoulda.

23. ballhair

ballhair Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Hurry up. resign him to another 100 million dollar contract. What a scam. F'n choke artist.

24. D0bre Shunka

Jan 24, 2012

Many, but I'm hoping it can be thrashed out here. It's a painful process but must be done.

LOL

25. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I hate to say this, but Haley's offense is meant to only work if Ben is highly efficient. Ben has never really been highly efficient like Manning or Brady though. Maybe they got to play to his strengths more like the B.A. gunslinging offense.