1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Browns Week Is Here!!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Born2Steel, Sep 14, 2023.

1. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    That ain’t the definition of crushing anybody.

2. Born2Steel

Born2Steel Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2023
    I did not. I don't watch the Browns unless they are playing the Steelers, typically. I think I also stated 'before his trouble'. Maybe he's crap now. But if he finds his way back to what he was the Browns could be lethal on offense. I think.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jrompola

jrompola Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Was checking out tickets just now. Seems like we're going to be seeing a lot of yellow seats.

4. Wolfepack88

Wolfepack88 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2022
    Are the empty seats a result of the inflation impact on everyone, just too damn expensive for everything?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Wolfepack88

Oct 16, 2022
    Man, I can't wait for this game tonight, I haven't been this anxious since an AFC championship game. Just feel like this game is so big for KFP that if he ****s the bed again it could destroy him. I truly hope he comes out and makes a big improvement. He has to show last week is in the rear view mirror. Somebody said it on another thread somewhere to blitz him as he panics. i want to see him make the hot read and the OL to pick up the blitz. I'm all over the place but it may not be fair to put this much pressure on one game but after last week, I think it is a pivotal game for KFP, either the offense continues to believe in him or they begin to lose confidence in him. Hoping it's the former!'

• Like Like x 3
  6. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    warning to KFP: don't let garrett get your helmet. :cool:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. jrompola

jrompola Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Couldn't tell u. I know I'm bringing a family of 4 from Philly with 1 night hotel stay and it's easily going to be at least $1500 when u factor in tickets, parking, travel, hotel, food, etc.

For that price I could spend nearly a week at the beach

8. Wolfepack88

Oct 16, 2022
    That's some coin for sure!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012
    I’m over $2200 for 3 of us for the Las Vega$ game next week with flights, rental car and Air BNB and we haven’t even got tickets to the game yet. We are staying 4 days though.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Formerscribe

Formerscribe Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2016
    That is what they envisioned when they gave him that insane contract, but so far, he hasn't been close to his old self. If he were to never play well again, THAT would be football justice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Going to be interesting to see how the Browns defend Kenny. They are normally a zone heavy team but last week they switched it up to man coverage because Burrow picks them apart in zone. There is speculation that zone is what tripped Kenny up against the Niners.

Either way, Steelers have their hands full. That man coverage shut down Chase and Higgins and our best WR against man coverage is out.

Schwartz is also deploying Garrett differently, moving him around. He was in Burrows face all game. Our line is going to have to show a lot better than it did last week or the coverage won’t matter.

Calvin Austin Szn, time to shine! A big break out game would be real nice here.

12. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011

Head games with Pickens? He seems like the type you can rattle with stuff like this.

Clearly Pickens is the guy they would be moving to the top of their list to game plan for.

Either that or they have mad respect for Austin. That speed should be able to open things up for Harris and Warren though.

13. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Najee had 6 carries last week, Warren had 3. Total 9 carries for the Steelers RBs. I can pretty much guarantee a loss anytime the Steelers RBs combine for under 10 carries in a game.

I don't care what the score is in the 1st QTR, you can't stop running the ball when you have 3 more QTRs to play.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. dirty

dirty Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I'm pumped for tonight. I ready to run through the hallway from the office to the couch to watch the game. Put me in couch, ready to second guess every call.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  15. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Nice.
    I'm sitting on the couch right now, practicing new swear word combinations for later.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 4
  16. bleednblackngold

bleednblackngold Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Well, this is the kiss of death:rolleyes:

Actually, I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. If they can keep Chubb in check on early downs we'll be ok. If not, it's going to be a long night. I think the offense will be back on track this week despite missing our best receiver.

17. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Holy cow, that is impressive!

18. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    That is a cool trip to see the Steelers. I'm guessing you will be among a lot of Steeler fans. Best thing about it you have a chance to win your money back if you get lucky at the tables.

• Like Like x 1
  19. steel machine

Sep 21, 2017
    Come on man!! You won't be second guessing the TD's:)

20. DIzzyG3015

DIzzyG3015 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2022
    „back on track“?
    When exactly was the Steelers Offense „on track“ the last time? 2018?
    we have been consistently bad on offense since A.B. And Leveon Bell left. Even the 2020 11-0 offense was not good

21. 86WardsWay

Dec 27, 2012
    The wife has a whole itinerary planned for every hour of every day. I asked her where are the times when I’m supposed to gamble? She said we’re not going there to gamble. Told her there is no way to not gamble there. She’s never been to Vega$ before. Our pre trip starts tomorrow when we gather around with popcorn and watch National Lampoons Vegas vacation.