1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

I don’t think some of you recognize how bad it is

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Utpittsburghfan, Nov 13, 2022.

1. DJ18Baller

DJ18Baller Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2021
    People haven’t been worried about the Steelers as a legit threat for a very long time. This year is just the bottoming out phase.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Very Optimistic Very Optimistic x 1
  2. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Fe3CCity

Fe3CCity Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Love the facts bringing.

I don't think it's so doom and gloom but there needs to be improvement.

The biggest worry I have is that we had how many 1st Rd picks on D a few years ago and we didn't dominate.
    I think this falls on a few places, drafting and coaching and evaluation.

Even if we load up on O would we become dominant?
    I think it's about getting the most out of guys and I don't think we've tapped that well on the O side.
    Dj doesn't get another deal after the one he has. Najees gets the 5th year option with warren sniffing his backside. Dotson gets replaced, unless consistency improves and I'm fine with Dan Moore.
    I think the Dan Moore hate isn't 100% warranted. I think he does what the Steelers want from a LT. Don't get beat on the blind side. Granted he does get beat from time to time but like AV ( a wr/te in college) hell be, schematically, what they want.

D? It's reload time but we have been. I think we need a CB and DT. Highsmith is making his claim to getting signed. If it was me I'd extend him early for like 3+ years.

I don't think we are Panthers far off but we are closer to patriots far off.
    It's there but it will take some time.

All that, I think we need a shake up. Player or coach, someone needs to adjust the mindset of the team. There is a lack of splash and that comes from talent, coaching or player on both sides of the ball ( obvs the D is close).
    Change can be a good thing folks!

• Like Like x 1