1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Met my first jerk of a Browns fan

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Mashburn, Jun 1, 2022.

1. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    was at the Lambeau game last season… had a blast all the way into the stadium. The fools around me ruined it and I had to bounce before bail amount became an issue hahahaha… sucked!

• Like Like x 4
  2. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I've only been 2 Soldier Field for a pre-season game....so I don't count that. LoL

3. Mashburn

Mashburn Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2021
    At4 fully fully loaded 2019. 5.3 v8. So i can use the cheap gas. And 40k miles.

I literally had everything ready to go from GA credit union. And just needed to submit the buyers order. So i called the finance guy that knew i was a steeler fan from the salesman. And from the start he called me a liar for saying my interest rate was 2.59. Then how he would not send me a buyers order unless i came in and signed i was going to buy the vehicle. To which i won't do, because I'm not going to sit there for a week waiting for the 30k check sent to them or fly up there twice. Then i had to do the thinking for him to send a buyers guide, but the pictures he sent he intentionally left off things. The final straw was when i said i needed a copy of the front and back of the title, and told him i didn't need it if they sold new cars. And he scolded me like i was 13 year old kid.

Dude was a straight prick. And honestly a good thing i was not in front him..... on the phone i can keep more level headed and just say screw it.

When i first talked to the salesmen we discussed football. And he told me the finance guy was probably going to be a prick since he's a die hard brown fan. But i didn't think he was going to be a true prick.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    F**k Him go elsewhere. :thumbs_up:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mashburn

Apr 30, 2021
    I've been to 2 regular season games. Had a drunk mess with me in the bathroom, but their fans were saying to leave me alone because I've been respectful all game long. And then there was a drunk girl that I'm pretty sure her soul was replaced by an opossum. Lol. But she didn't count.

6. Mashburn

Apr 30, 2021
    It was saving me 3 grand. But the market is showing used car prices are coming down. And with gas still going up the rest of the summer, I'll be finding another one with ease.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mashburn

Apr 30, 2021
    I watched how they treated falcon fans at the post season game. And GB won, yet they acted like children with trying to flip falcon fans hats, spilling drinks from the upper rails over, etc etc. And is never changed when they can't to town after that

8. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Yep, experienced exactly that at the Steelers game in Cincy this past year.

• Like Like x 1
  9. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I have quite a few Browns fans in my life (I live an hour from Cleveland and two hours from Pittsburgh) and it is just understood that trash talking isn't tolerated. I don't bash their team and they don't bash mine - at least to my face.

• Like Like x 3
  10. METALMAN_68

METALMAN_68 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2022
    K.C. fans are great to tailgate with until it gets closer to game time. The drunker they get, the worse they get. As with any fan base really. At least in my experience.

• Like Like x 1
  11. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Luckily, there are not a lot of Browns fans here. Of all the people I know, there's only one Browns fan and that's only because he claims that Kosar is a Jew. So, he's not a fan of the team, just one ex-player.

• Like Like x 1
  12. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Guess I need more coffee this morning, I misread the OP's thread title ".......my first jerk of........" and was going to give it an "Against the Rules" rating. :facepalm: :lolol:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 5
  13. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    One of my best friends from High School is a die-hard Browns fan. He's been a Brownie fan since the mid to late 80's... when they had Kosar at QB and whipped the Steelers on a regular basis.

14. NDsteelerfan

NDsteelerfan Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    i was there, as well. every one was great, except one guy, whose buddies even told him to shut up....other than that, i had a blast, and cant wait to go again

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I have been to all AFC North stadiums, old Cleveland Stadium was the worst, those people are animals.

• Like Like x 1
  16. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    yeah… I enjoyed the people and the experience up until the season tix holders complementing my bettis jersey decided to let the lap dog kid keep kicking me in the back. The tix holder to the left said these guys are douches but you don’t need over react. When I saw red and called the game they started that **** talk “oh that’s a lot of money you spent to just walk away… stick around blah blah blah and then just the whole were joking bit… they were brothers with elderly parents and 2 little kids… I couldn’t destroy them there but let them know it’s in their best interest to close the yaps and congrats on the win. FUMING but I wasn’t ruining my family trip with a night at the local poky hahahahaha

• Like Like x 2
  17. dobbler-33

Nov 13, 2011
    enjoyed the whole experience up til the douche bros… best damn brats I ever had in the lots heading in it was great but some peoples kids and their BS… 20 years it would’ve been worth the ride. Not these days with kids and stuff hahahahaha

so damn hard not to do the right thing at times hahahahahaha

• Like Like x 2
  18. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    At first glance of the title I thought you jerked off a browns fan :eek:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  19. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    one of my son's best friends is a bengals fan. his wife is a diehard steelers fan. he played for me from his days in little league and in college. nice guy too. they had a baby girl just about 1 year ago. my wife and i bought her a spoon, sippie cup, bib and plate set that was all steelers. i said we have to raise this child right seeing how she comes from a mixed marriage. his wife agreed. he just rolls his eyes at me. we all know who will win out in this situation. it ain't him. :lolol:

:cool:

• Like Like x 3
  20. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    there is a difference. 1:00 games some start early but usually they are not near as drunk by gametime. 4:00 games they are a little drunker. late games they have been drinking a long time by game time and they are trashed. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  21. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Every team has drunken, foolish obnoxious fans. If you go to a rival stadium wearing the visiting teams' gear, expect to get razzed at minimum. In Philly expect to be assaulted. In Cleveland, expect to come away feeling much better about your lot in life. Imagine having to hang your hat on a figure like the number of days since the Steelers last won a playoff game. I used to feel pity for them, now I'm incredulous at their sense of "pride". Your organization has managed to become relevant for being competitive, which doesn't mean d!ck when compared to the fact that the Browns hadn't been relevant to nothing but complete and total incompetence for nearly two decades. All of this before the organization mortgages their future and breaks the bank and future drafts for an alleged sexual predator as their savior. Kevin Costner is not your GM. Jennifer Garner is not your cap guru. More intense misery is likely headed your way Browns fans. The good news is paper lunch bags are still cheap and you can always eat all those Milk Bones you planned to throw at opposing players when it finally occurs to you that the practice has become ironic.

And Mash, if this dealership you were negotiating with does a follow up concerning why they didn't close the deal, I'd happily point out that their finance guy was an unprofessional, insufferable jerk off. I love the Steelers, but I would never let that interfere with putting food on the table. The guy is an *******, plain and simple.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. mac daddyo

Oct 22, 2011
    always remember the 3 teams in our division all were once browns and had to break away into 3 different teams to try to beat us. :smiley1::cool:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Beating off defenders......

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  24. The Sodfather

Nov 17, 2014
    My wife always wanted to attend a NASCAR race. So we went to Richmond for the Spring race in 2003. 7:30 start. NASCAR was still riding pretty high at the time. Complete drunken debauchery. It started to drizzle with about ten laps to go with Joe Nemechek leading and Earnhardt, Jr. running second. They ran the remaining laps under caution and Earhardt's legion of fans were flinging full beers at the flag man, or over the fence. Earnhardt had nothing for Nemechek but that didn't stop the fans from having a sh!t fit. Almost got caught in a riot on the walk to the car. Good times.

25. The Sodfather

Nov 17, 2014
    There is so much material here, especially given their new QB and his legal issues. However I don't want to get put in The Steeler Fans jail.

• Like Like x 1